Chapter nine

Laura's Pov

Ross had this huge smile on his face as he said "YourMan" I smiled and looked into his eyes as he looked into mine. His eyes were so hypnotising. I couldn't look away. I didn't want to look away. He took a quick glance at my lips and slowly started to lean in. And to my surprise... I did too. We were so close I could almost feel his lips on mine. I wanted his lips on mine. We were just about to kiss when.....

"LAURA!!" I heard my sister Vanessa scream from downstairs. She must have just gotten home. I sighed and gave Ross an apologetic look and we both headed downstairs. "Yes Vanessa." I said in such a sickly sweet voice that it was almost sarcastic. Mom and Dad are going on a trip for the next two months. It's some sort of convention." She explained. "You mean the Music Maniac Convention?!?!?!?" I screamed. I loved that convention. Mom and dad took me once when I was little and I've been in love with music ever since. "Yeah that's the one... I guess." She said sounding like she didn't care, which she probably didn't. "It looks like it's about to rain." Vanessa said while looking out the window. I looked at Ross and couldn't get over how cute he was! I snapped out of my thoughts and decided Ross should head home. "Ross I'm not being rude or anything but you should probably head home. It's about to rain and it looks like it's going to be a little storm with it too." I told him. I really didn't want him to leave but I guess he has too. "Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Walk me to my car?" I nodded my head and we headed to Ross' car. We stood at his car awkwardly. It was too awkward and I felt a couple drops of rain fall. Then it started to drizzle. "Laura?"

"Yeah Ross?" By now it was pouring rain.

"I'm about to do something and I hope you won't hate me. I've been wanting to do this for a while Laura. So here goes." He stepped closer to me.

"Ross wha...." Before I could finish my sentence he crashed his lips onto mine.

Ross's Pov

I'm kissing Laura. I'm kissing Laura! IM KISSING LAURA!!! And the best thing is SHE'S KISSING BACK!!! Our lips moved in perfect sync. It's like we were made for each other. I could feel sparks. Scratch that.... I could feel fireworks. It was beyond perfect. We pulled away for air and I had to say what was in my mind.

"Laura, I've liked you since the first time I laid eyes on you. When I bumped into you in the hallway..... That wasn't an accident..... I just needed an excuse to talk to you. Laura I would do anything for you. I hope you know that. I want to show you that trusting people doesn't have to be hard. We can get through this.... Together. You can trust me because no matter what, I'll always be here for you. Whether you want me there or not. The only superhero I want to be is yours. So I guess what I'm trying to say is..... Laura Marie Marano, will you be my girlfriend?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

So today was my first day of sophomore year.... It was pretty good I guess. LOL I got a head ache from it but its gone now so yay!! Anyway I hope you liked this chapter and sorry for the cliffy!! I felt like it would make it more interesting. Anyway Love ya!! Stay sexy!!

xoxo

~Sara