Chapter thirteen

Laura's Pov

No. Not now. Not here. Not in this moment. Wasn't he supposed to be in jail? Maybe I'm just losing my mind. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. I thought to myself but I turned around anyways and sure enough there he was. The devil himself. Chase.

As soon as I saw him our eyes locked and he smirked at me. To be completely honest it scared me. I coward behind Ross and gripped tightly to his hand.

"Chase. What. Are. You. Doing. Here." Ross practically spat at him.

Chase just chuckled and shook his head. "Now now Ross. Don't get that tone with me. I just came to get back what is mine." He looked straight at me. "Laura come with me. I love you. Ross doesn't love you at all. He's lying. He's been lying the whole time. He doesn't care about you."

I could tell Ross was getting mad. His face was turning red at all the lies chase was telling me. "Chase! Shut up! You're the one lying! I love Laura with all my heart and she knows that!" He looked straight at me and I smiled getting an idea in my head.

I quickly let go of Ross' hand. "No. No Ross. Chase is right. You don't love me. Chase has always loved me." I saw Chase smirk at Ross from the corner of my eye. Ross looked confused and hurt. Even though I was faking it, I felt really bad.

"Come with me Laura. We can live together forever and be happy and in love." He held his hand out to me and I took it.

Ross' Pov

What? I thought Laura loved me. I thought she knew I loved her. I can't believe she's listening to this jerk! I thought I actually got her to trust me! I guess I was wrong!

Next thing I know I hear a girly scream. I thought it was Laura so I quickly turn my head to see if she was okay but to my surprise it wasn't Laura who had screamed. It was Chase. He was on the ground holding his balls while Laura sat on top of him hitting him with all her might, which isn't very hard, and tears running down her face. While screaming at him.

"What is wrong with you!? Do you really think I would fall for you again?! I'm not stupid! Ross cares about me more than you ever did! Your just some stupid idiot who gets his joy from beating on girls! You don't think I did my research? I know I'm not the only girl you've beaten! My friends gave me so many warning but I never listened to them! I. HATE. YOU!"

I decided it was time to pull Laura off of him. Even though I was enjoying seeing Chase in pain. Chase would end up hurting her. I grabbed Laura's waist and moved her then went back to Chase. I picked him off the ground and and walked him to the front door. I gave him a hard punch and threw him on the ground outside my door. "If you EVER come back and touch Laura again it will be even worse." I watched him get up and drive away in his car. I walked back to Laura and saw her still sitting in the grass where I put her. She was just staring into space. No tears. Nothing. I sat beside her and pulled her on my lap while hugging her. "Laura" I whispered. That's all it took for her to break down again.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Oooo geeze so much drama!! Anyway thank you guys for reading!!!! Love ya! And stay sexy!!

xoxo

~Sara