Chapter twenty three

(Recap)

Our lips then crashed together and at this moment I don't regret it at all.

Ross' Pov

I can't believe I kissed Laura! But what is even more unbelievable is she kissed me back! The sparks are still there. If anything it was just like our first kiss except this one had a lot more passion.

We pulled away and that's when I noticed that Laura's hands were tangled in my hair. She looked up at me and had tears in her eyes. I got off of her an helped her up.

"Laura? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong?"

She kept getting gradually louder with every word.

"What's wrong Ross is that I still love you! I can't get you off my mind! I want to be with you so much that it hurts!"

I pulled her into me and hugged her. She struggled at first but then realised there was no use.

"Then lets be together Laura. I love you and you know that. I promise I will never hurt you again."

"But Ross..... I'm scared....."

"I know baby. I know." I pulled away and forced her to look into my eyes.

"Look at me Laura. I will never ever hurt you again. I swear on my biological parents grave. And now you know I really mean it."

She gave a little giggle. She stayed quiet for about five minutes and I just wanted her to say something. Anything. She then sighed.

"Okay."

Wait did she just agree?

"Okay?"

She smiled. "Yes Ross okay."

"Yes!!!!" I picked her up and spun her around. We were both laughing. Gosh I love her so much.

"But Ross, this is your last chance. Okay? So make it count."

"I promise Laura. I will never hurt you again." I leaned in and kissed her. We were both smiling into the kiss. God I've missed this.

We pulled away and the words that came out of her mouth made me love her even more.

"I love you Ross. Always have always will."

"I love you more."