Chapter 25

Guys I know I haven't updated in a couole months... And i know this is short and I'm sorry but here you go
Oh yeah and maybe read my other fanfic? Written by me and my best friend.

Ross's POV

It's been two weeks since Laura's mom died. She hasn't got out of bed since. I'm really worried. She hasn't eaten. All she has done is cry. Yesterday I walked in her room and I saw the saddest and scariest thing ever.

(Flashback)

I have a tray of soup and grilled cheese in my hands. I figured I would try to get laura to eat again. Although, I haven't been very successful in the past. I walk up the stairs to her room and knock on the door but get no answer. I knock again but all I hear are small whimpers on the other side of the door. Then I hear her mumbling. "My mom is dead. My mom is dead. She's gone. She's really gone. I can't take this. I just can't." And then I hear another whimper but this time it sounded like it was from pain. Instead of knocking I just barged in. There Laura was. Sitting in her floor with a razor blade in her hand. Blood dripping from her wrists. The three cuts were about an inch apart. She looked up at me with so many different emotions in her eyes. Fear, hurt, shock, lonlieness, regret and what seemed like... Relief?

I slowly walked over to her and took the blade out of her hand. Then I scooped her up in my arms and just held her there as she cried. "Laura oh Laura. This is killing me. I hate seeing you like this. I hate seeing you in so much pain. I love you Laura. I love you sooo much. Please promise me you won't do this again." She nodded her head and a small smile came on my lips. There is hope. But there is also the chance she will do it again.

(Reality)

It is currently seven in the morning and I'm heading upstairs to check on laura, but what I saw surprised me. Laura was out of her bed and completely dressed. She wore skinny jeans, converse, and a blue and black flannel with a black tanktop. She looked beautiful and happy. "Laura? Are you okay? What's going on?" She turned to me and smiled. "I'm going to school."

Laura's POV

You know that wasn't the first time I've cut. The first time I cut was when Ross hurt me. I stopped after a while when I realized what I was doing but, things change. He doesn't know that and I don't plan on telling him. This pain I'm feeling is so much more than before. It's like all the hurt from Chase, Ross and my mother's death is all coming at me at one time. I can't take it. I forgive Ross but that pain is still there. My mom was the one person I could count on and now, she's gone. I know I'm hurting Ross and all my friends by just sitting around all day and crying so I'm going to put on a smile and live life. I got out of bed a got ready for school. I haven't been to school I'm two weeks, so I kinda need to catch up.

Ross walked into the room and saw that I was up and dressed. He looked confused. I'm doing this mainly for him. To make him happy. No matter how much I'm still dying inside. "Laura? Are you okay? What's going on?" I gave him the best fake smile is could and said "I'm going to school." I walked passed him and headed down stairs. Let's get this over with.