Chapter fifteen

Laura's Pov

What the heck is wrong with Ross?! I texted him an hour ago and he hasn't texted back! He does know that I can see when he reads the text right? Well he read it! Ugh! I don't know what to think! Rydel doesn't even know what's going on! She said he's been acting strange at home too. I really hope I'm just freaking out over nothing. Yeah he's probably just busy and will text me later. Yeah that's it. He's just busy.

Rydel knew I was about to lose my mind thinking about this so she invited me and Raini to the mall with her. I honestly didn't want to go. Yesterday Ross said he had a family thing but that was yesterday.... Not today and I didn't even think to ask Rydel about that..... I should trust Ross so I won't ask. I went to the mall anyway. Maybe it'll get my mind off thing after all.

(Two hours later still at the mall)

I still had Ross on my mind and I was getting tired of shopping so I decided I'd go to the bathroom to get away for a few minutes. Rydel and Raini were fangirling over their outfits they were picking out so they just waved me off. I was on my way to the bathroom but something caught my eye. It's was the familiar blonde that I fell in love with. He was talking to a girl. They were probably just friends. I started to walk up to him but what I saw next stopped me dead in my tracks. He kissed her.

Ross' Pov

"Ross?!" I pull away from May, the girl I just freaking kissed. I turn around to see Laura standing there.

"Laura! I can explain!"

"You know what?! Save it Ross! Just save it! I trusted you! I let you in when it was the hardest thing for me to ever do! And you knew that! You knew how hard it was for me! And worst of all..... I loved you."

She ran away crying. Crying! How could I do that! Why did I kiss May!!???

"Ross baby, forget about that slut. She's not worth it." May said grabbing my forearm.

"Get off me. Never talk to me or look at me again!" I growled at her. She just smirked and walked aways.

I can't believe I done that. I can't believe it. Why did I make such a jerk move.