Chapter 1 ~ Mature

Hiya so people wanted me to write a fluffy jalex so I'm going to do this. The first person who wanted me to write this was @Hellaharmon, so she gets this train wreck dedicated to her.

Thanks!

~Lauren ^-^

~~~~~~

"Mom, I don't need a baby sitter! I'm 14, I can take care of myself for a week." I told the woman walking around the kitchen.

"No Jack, I will not leave you on your own for a week, while your father and I are on vacation." She said putting the dishes away.

My mom and dad were going to California for 6 days to get away from me. When I was first informed with this information, I was ecstatic. I thought I was going to be able to have my friends over and have cute guys around but no my mom apparently thinks I'm not mature enough to be left alone so they were hiring a baby sitter.

"Trust me, Mrs.Gaskarth said her son is very sweet, maybe you two could be come good friends. He's 17, maybe you could learn something from him!" My mom continued leaving the kitchen. I slammed my head down on a table.

It wasn't even like I could escape him when I went to school because it was the middle Spring Break. What loser 17 year old boy would want to be a baby sitter? Clearly Mrs.Gaskarths son. I see him around school times, he's Rian Dawsons friend. I think his name is...Alan...no...Alex! His name is Alex. I've never talked to the guy but he seemed pretty cool.

"Don't worry Jack, you'll have a great time. You can still have your friends 'round, just make sure you don't leave Alex out. He's going to be staying in our room." My dad said walking down the stairs with a suit case in his hand. "Plus you have tonight all to yourself, Alex will be here at 8."

"Yes dad." My parents continued listing off the rules I had to follow while they were gone and then finally left. I walked into the living room, plopping down on he couch. My phone started buzzing in a panic.

"Hey Jack-o" the voice said.

"Sup Zachary." I said in a calm voice.

"You sound down."

"Yea because I have to get a baby sitter." Zack broke out into a fit of laughter.

"I'm sorry dude, do you know who it is?" He said after laughing for a while.

"It's Alex Gaskarth." I said rolling off the couch in agony.

"Rian Dawsons friend? Since when is he a baby sitter?" Zack asked.

"I don't know? I think it's just because our parents are tight. I mean I'm 14 I don't need a baby sitter, I'm a man!" I deepened my voice to sound manly.

"You keep wishing, I gotta go, talk to you later loser." Zack said before we both hung up.

In the silence of my house, I came up with a plan. To make Alex Gaskarth regret ever execpting this baby sitting job.