Chapter 7 ~ Press Download

Hi so Dani wanted me to write frick frack and since she's the girly in my life I must do what she says

so this frick frack is for you Lamesquad ;)

~Lauren ^-^

Alex and I were sitting on the couch watching tv. The week was almost over and my parents were tieing up their trip. As far as I knew these could be my final hours with Alex.

"Ugh this movie is boring let's do something fun," I said in seductive voice leaning closer to Alex so he could feel my hot breathe on his neck. He turned his head pushing his lips carefully on mine. In one swift moment I pulled away from him and pulled out my computer, "like illegally download music!'

Alex let out an exasperated sigh as I typed a band name into google. After the album of my choosing was download I put the volume to 100% and left my computer on the other couch. Alex was still sitting on the longer couch, scrolling through his phone, as the music started to play I pulled the phone out of his hand and climbed on top of him. I began to place soft kisses on his neck, while his hand rested on the small of my bad. As things became more heated I started to lightly bit on pale skin and then sucked where a bruise will soon form.

"Now time for the real fun." I smirked lifting up Alex's shirt a little allowing my hands to slide up and down under the fabric touching his bear stomach. I moved my mouth back to his own and started to grind down on Alex's lower stomach. He tugged at my own shirt and I pulled it off, in the time it took me to do tat he removed his own as well. I straddled his waist as I unbuttoned my jeans, Alex doing the same.

"Ugh Jack fuck me." He moaned underneath me as my mouth started to suck in between Alex's ribs. I stopped kissing and placed my hands on his shoulders holding him down.

"Are you sure?" I asked with worry in my voice. I really liked Alex and would love to have sex with him but I wasn't sure if it wasn't just a moan he was holding in.

"Yes please Jack." He placed his hands on my waist and rubbed circles as I shut my eyes. "I also have this." He said shifting up his waist a little to he can reach his pocket and pulled out a condom. "I just don't have any lube." He blushed.

"I'll be right back." I whispered and ran up the stairs. I had this bottle of lube in my draw the moment I knew I was gay, men gotta be prepared, you never know when someone's gonna wanna have sex with you. I quickly grabbed the bottle and rushed down staris, when I saw Alex I nearly dropped the small green bottle. He had removed his tight jeans, his eyes were closed and had a hand down his box. He was a moaning mess and I was admiring him.

I could hear the quiet "Jack's" falling from his lips as his hand jerked faster and the music blasted over his other moans. I walked towards him and pulled the hand out replacing it with my own.  As I rubbed his tip he started to pull my jeans off me with the little strength he had. When I felt the pre cum oozing out of him I pulled my hand away, ignoring his whine in protest.

"These off." He said snapping the band on Alex's and his own boxer elastics. Alex pushed them off Jack first and then ripped off his own, leaving us both fully naked. I startled him again as he picked up the condom and ripped it open with his teeth. After putting on me he wrapped his legs around my waist putting his butt in the air.

"Suck." I forced my hand in his mouth, damn that was just touching his dick and now it's in his mouth, is that like a self given blow job? He sucked on the three fingers and I pulled away. I first placed two fingers in his opening and twisted them. He let out a visible shiver and bucked his hips a bit more. I applied the third finger doing the same as he reached for the bottle that had hit the floor along with our pants. I pulled out my fingers and groaned as he rubbed my stone hard pee pee putting on the cold liquid that I could feel through the rubber. "Ready?" I asked propping up Alex's waist with my hands.

"Oh god yes hurry." He said letting his eyes flutter close. He was sweating the tiniest amount and looked horribly sexy. I grinned to my self as I pushed into him with a groan. "Move quickly." He begged. "Give it to me hard and fast." That almost sent me over the edge.

I started to thrust fasted and slammed into him as hard as he desired. A groan and moan would fall form our mouths. It was truly beautiful. We were getting lost in each other. It almost felt like we weren't on the small couch in my living room having dirty sex, but as if we were on a beautiful island just, loving each other. It was strange in a way but man was it fantastic.

When I felt my self reaching my climax I grabbed Alex and started to pump so we would come at the same time.

"Jack." He bucked his hip as he came all over us and I did the same inside of him.

I pulled out and fell onto him. He wrapped his arms around me and I buried his chest.

"I can not believe I just got topped by a fourteen year old." He giggled.

"A virgin fourteen year old." I correct.

"Damn you're pretty good for a virgin." He smiled. I felt myself dozing off in the comfort of my boyfriends arms.