Chapter 14 ~ Roses

I had it all set up. I got to school a few hours earlier just so I could get it all arranged.

Roses were popping out of Alex's lockers, little sticky notes with hearts on them covered the red metal box.

"You should stand in it so when he opens it you can pop out." Lauren suggested. I asked Dani and Lauren to set up this whole fanasco.

"Good idea babe!" Dani cheered popping up over her should placing a peck on her cheek.

"I am not doing it."   I scoffed, fixing a flower.

"Yea you are." One of them snickered, they opened the locker and shoved me in.

~

I stayed in the locker for fifteen minutes until Alex stumbled upon the surprise. I could see his blushing face through the cracks of the locker. After he fumbled with the lock for a moment the door opened. I, along with a bunch of roses, fell out of the locker onto him.

"Hey." I smiled. We on the ground, my body resting on his smaller one.

"Hi, so I'm guessing you're not mad at me?"

"Of course I'm not mad at you!" I giggled looking down at him, I leaned to his ear and whispered, "Come over later, my parents are gone for the night."

~

The school day had ended and I was sitting on my living room couch nervously tapping my foot. I told Alex to just walk in at some time around 2:30, but right now it's 3:10 and I was growing worried. Just as I was about to pull out my phone and call him the door opened,

"Oh my god, Jack I'm so sorry for being late," he began. But before he could finish I jumped off the couch and walked over to him. After slamming the front door shut I roughly pushed him against it.

"That's fine." I spoke before pushing my lips on his. I help his arms above his head as our make out session began to get heated. "Let's go up stairs."

He shrugged off his jacket and grabbed my hand pulling me up the stairs. I pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him kissing his neck softly.

"Jack." He panted.

"Yes love."

"I don't want to have sex." I stopped kissing him and sat on his hips.

"What?"

"I don't want to be your fuck buddy anymore. I really like you. And if I just let this continue, I'll fall harder and harder for you." Alex was blushing and wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"I really like you too." I smiled. "But I'm really horny so at least let me give you a blow job."

"I'll let you give me a blow job, only if you'll be my boyfriend."

"Deal."

Alex spent the night and even though he said he ddn't want to have sex, he eventually, some where around 2 in the morning, allowed me to do what I did best.

I still couldn't believe Alex was my boyfriend.