Chapter 6 ~ Barley Legal

Hello so do you all like @McDougallBooty better or @EnterTheWildLife better???? I need to know

Thanks dude!

With Love,

~Lauren ^-^

The next day I found myself asleep next to Alex again. I groaned and rolled over hopping Alex wouldn't be mad at me. I felt a hand on my arm. It could only be Alex's so I stiffened.

"Ugh you're 14! I have a crush on a 14 year old, I can't believe myself. But you're just so nice and caring and so so hot." he said quietly thinking I was still asleep.

"Well the feelings the same then." I said. His hand instantly got off my arm as I rolled. Alex was sitting up looking down at me in shock.

"I'm sorry you weren't suppose to hear that. I'll go." He muttered as he started to push the covers off himself.

"Don't you dare." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him closer to me and smashing my lips to his. It was a hot and needy kiss.

"Oh my god." He mumbled against my lips, "so hot."

I pulled away biting my lip and pushed some of Alex's hair out of his face.

"well that just happened." I laughed placing my forehead on his. He laughed too as he started to stroke my arm.

"This is barley legal." He admitted pulling away.

"Who cares, after you're done babysitting me, you'll pretend like I never existed again." I spit out the truth.

"You think I've never noticed? Oh my god I've had this weird little crush on you since I saw you!" He admitted.

"Really?" I blushed.

"Of course you're so cute and I love your hair." He smirked tousling with my hair a little.

"So boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends."