Chapter 3 ~ Silence

~Please read!~

So tomorrow I'm going on vacation to Baltimore and Washington D.C from Tuesday to Thursday and I don't plan on updating so sorry for disappearing!!

~Lauren ^-^

I stopped my friends from beating Gaskarth's head in and kicked them out of my house. I was forced to listen to Alex talk with his friends for 6 hours. There were a male voice and a female voice that commented on whatever Alex would say. They finally left around 10 pm, causing my house to be filled with that oh so hated silence.

"Did you eat dinner?" Alex asked opening my door without knocking.

"Have you heard of knocking?" I mocked Alex's tone making him roll his eyes, "I didn't eat dinner, I thought you wouldn't want a "loser" like me to ruin your fun."

"I can't let you starve, what do you want to eat?" He said crossing his arms and leaning against my door frame. In this moment I was able to take in how attractive Gaskarth was, his long hair that casually fell in front of his eyes, his really tight fitted pants that made him look like he had sticks for legs. Alex Gaskarth was ho- "Jack?" The man in my thoughts interrupted.

"Sorry, can you order Chinese food?" I asked, my voice smaller than before. I kept telling myself, I'm 14, Alex is 17, it will never happen.

"Yea sure um we should go downstairs so you can show me where the menu is and stuff." He said flicking his hair to the side. I gave a short lived nod and uncrossed my legs before hopping off my bed. I ran down the stairs before Alex and went into the kitchen.

~

After the food arrived, Alex and I sat at the kitchen table, in silence, picking at our food.

"Look Jack, I'm sorry I called you and your friends losers. It was just, all your friends looked really tough and as the little, scrawny, gay boy I am, I was horrified they were going to knock my teeth in. So I was trying to stand my ground." He gave a light chuckle before shoving his food into his mouth.

"Um yea my friends look scary but their all really nice actually!" I beamed, "I was scared they were going to beat me up too the first time I met them. But they all became my closet friends, I even ended up dating one of them for like a week." I smiled at the week Zack and I spent together as "boy friends." Zack was experimenting and after kissing me he realized he was as straight as a rod.

"They were all boys though."

"I'm a flaming homosexual, can't you tell?" I smiled. Alex was blushing furiously, cute, but weird.

"I had my suspicions." He chuckled.

After that we continued to eat in the much less awkward silence.