Chapter 9 ~ Inside the Jerk

Okay so Wattpad won't allow me to change the rating on this story so I've made a decision...

To include lots of sex.

*children* yay

~Lauren ^-^

It's been 3 days since Alex started ignoring me. He hasn't even texted me to apologize.

Bitch.

My mom away on some weird business trip and my dad was at a lake house with his friends. I laid in my room letting the house be filled with music. In between the changing of songs I heard a knock on my window. I fell off my bed in fear and crawled towards the window. I saw the caramel color hair and opened the window in anger.

"Hey Jack." Alex smiled. I pulled the asshole in the window making him land on the ground with a thump.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I shouted.

He shushed me, "Your parents will hear" he stood up and I did as well.

"There not home." I huffed.

"Even better." He slammed me against the wall and forcefully pushed his lips on my own. He nibbled on my bottom lips making me let out a soft moan. I quickly realized what he was doing and pushed him away.

"You ignore me for over a week and then just come over here and expect me to feel better?" I shout. Alex groaned and walked over to the bed and laid down on his back, crossing his arms and legs staring at my ceiling. "Get out of my house."

"Come on, if you missed me so much, let me have sex with you." He said bluntly never opening his eyes to look at me. I was beyond pissed at the moment. He just walks into my house and expects me to have sex with him? "Jacky listen, I care about you but, I'm going off to college in September, so I don't want to get attached," He paused thinking about his next words, "so let's stop being boyfriends and start being sex buddies."

I could see where Alex was coming from at this current moment. In a few months he was going to be leaving me to I might as well not get attached. "Okay." I breathed. His eyes widened, and then a smirk fell onto his lips. He sat up and made a motion with his hand for me to move closer to him, which I of course did. Our lips met and our hands started to travel all over each others bodies. He tugged my shirt over my head and while I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them below my ankles, Alex discarded the rest of his clothing.

"No underwear?" Alex asked putting his hands on my waist. We were both kneeling on my bed, lips pushed together. Alex pushed me down and straddled waist, "You took charge last time now it's my turn." He leaned down and started to bite my neck hard. I became a moaning disaster.

I reach other to my side table and opened the draw pulling out a condom. "Allow me to do the honors" Alex smiled at me placing one gentle kiss on my lips and shuffled down my waist.

"I don't have any lube left." I informed him as he ripped the foil package open with his teeth. He shrugged and continued putting on the condom, "But Alex, you'll get hurt if we don't have any."

"Jack, we're fuck buddies you aren't suppose to care about me so stop and let me sit on your dick." He whispered in my ear, nibbling on the soft skin below it. Alex hovered over my waist and quickly dropped himself onto me. I let a moan rumble from the depths of my stomach as he continued this motion over and over. Slamming himself down and the ripping himself back up. It hurt me when he whimpered the first few times of doing this but after awhile he became to caught up in the moment to even recognize the pain. My hands found his waist and I started to guide him up and down. We were both sweating and moaning, I could even form words when I came.

Before I could even bid a goodbye Alex had already pulled on his pants and left the room.

Oblivious, I was young and horny.