Chapter 10 ~ Hot

I had a dream Dani ((my girlfriend a.k.a @gerardmywaydowntown)) told me to write a masturbation scene for this story and she went into full detail. It was v realistic. Dani is a lil horny canadian.

So here goes nothing,

~Lauren ^-^

It's been a few days since Alex and I decide the whole 'friends with benefits' things. I wasn't so coy on the idea but I want to be with Alex in some form so this will do for now.

School has been quiet, no big fights, no drama going down in the girls bathrooms. I think we all just want to finish this school year with a good reputation.

I've always loved Sunday mornings. The light breaks through your curtains and wakes you up almost as if you're in a fairy tale, bu then you forgot you have homework due Monday. Which is my case. My parents were out shopping and wouldn't be home until late. I was quickly scribbling math equations down onto the paper, when someone fell through my window.

"Hey." His husky voice let out.

"Alex I can't right now I have homework to be doing." I said to the man walking over to me and had started roughly kissing my neck. His arms lifted me out of my desk chair and brought me over to my bed. His lips found mine and our hands started trailing all over ourselves. When my room was filled with hot lust Alex's phone rang. His lips fell from mine as he pulled out the phone and read the text.

"Fuck." He climbed off me, "To be continued." He said climbing back out my window.

I sat up on my bed panting. It felt like it was a thousand degrees in here. I pulled off the fabric that was covered in sweat and discarded it onto the floor somewhere. My legs felt hot as well. My skin was burning. I pulled off all my clothes until nothing was touching my skin. I stood from my bed and walked to the shower. Fuck Alex had left me with this raging boner to take care of all on my own.

I hate that dude.

Some guys just let the cold water of the shower take care of there problem for them but the cold water just turns me on more. So here I was, left in the emptiness of my house, sat on the cold toilet lid, with my hand trailing down my body. I wrapped my thin fingers around the reasonable length and started to pump.

As I began to go faster my body started to tremble with moans making me hold on the bathroom counter. "Fuck, Alex, bitch."

The white gross sticky liquid (Is it even a liquid?) was all over my hands. "Gross."

Frantic knocking was heard from downstairs. My skin was cooled now so I was able to wrap a towel around my waist and went to answer the door.

'Who are you?"  I asked the two girls standing at my door.

'Are you Jack?" The one with short hair asked. I nodded, "it's Alex come with us."

What did he do this time?