Chapter 2 ~ Loser

I fell asleep on the couch that night after watching a mind numbing amount of tv. The next morning I was rudely awaken by a knocking at the door.

"Go away." I grumbled pulling the blanket over my face. The knocking continued making me roll off the couch once again and walk to the door on my knees. Before opening the door I pulled myself up jolding onto the doorknob.

"Hello!" A boy with caramel colored hair said smiling widely with a tray in his hands, Alex. I groaned and walked away from the door leaving it open. "Can I come in?" He asked as I walked back to the couch.

"You have to, don't you?" I said in a husky morning voice before face planting back onto the couch.

"I mean yea I have to watch you." He said walking into the house closing the door behind him. "I brought some cookies." My head poked up.

"Food." I said jumping off the couch quickly grabbing the covered tray out of his hands and flying into the kitchen. I ripped the tin foil covering and picked up the baked cookie shoving it down my throat.

"Well good morning to you too." He said walking into the kitchen. I juts noticed the back pack hanging off his shoulder and remembered, he was my babysitter.

"I don't need a baby sitter." I spit my words at him, taking another bite out of the cookie.

"That's not what your mom thinks, so, sorry but you're stuck with me." Alex smirked slapping a hand down on my back.

"Ugh I'm going to have my friends over, don't bother us." I said walking to the stairs.

"I wouldn't dream of hanging with a bunch of losers." He said from the kitchen.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket to call Zack. "Come over, right now." I said sharply.

"Isn't Alex there?" Zack asked.

"Yea but I don't care let's have fun, invite Vic and the other guys." Before he could answer I hung up the phone and stomped up the stairs.

~

There was more knocking at the door. I ran down the stairs and opened the door pulling the five guys into the room and the up the stairs. Vic, Mike, Tony, Jaime, and Zack, all grunted as they were pushed into my room.

"What the hell I wanted to say hey to Alex." Jaime mocked.

"Yea I wanted to see that cutie" Vic giggled.

"No you aren't allowed to see him, ever!" I said making them all whine like children.

My best friends started to talk about mindless bullshit whilst I worried about the volume of their voices. A half an hour of no disturbances later there was a light knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted, and Alex opened the door.

"Can you losers, lower your voices I'm having friends over." Alex said quickly before slamming the door.

'Did he just call us losers?" Mike asked standing up. "I think he did." Jaime said standing up as well.

Soon all five boys were off the ground cracking their knuckles.

"Let's fuck shit up."