Chapter 14

A/N:
Right, this is gonna be a mini rant so if you wanna skip this and get to the story please do. Just enjoy it, I love you lovelies.

But I know I'm hardly on Wattpad anymore but wtf is this premium and paid for stories bullshît?? Like I'm a poor university student and I would never ask you guys to pay to access my stories. I need the money, but I'd never do that to my readership. Plus imo it's kinda big headed, like unless your one of the authors who's been spotted and is legit getting published your writing probably isn't that good for people to pay for it. Also personally I don't use Wattpad to get big or make money. It's a hobby. I enjoy writing and giving you guys good stories, and I like being able to get feedback. Idk it's just capitalistic af and doesn't sit right with me. Please enjoy the chapter tho xoxo

Warning slight smut ahead!

A few weeks have passed since Draco's confession in the Room of Requirement, and I'm still coming to terms with it. I would like to say that our relationship has returned to a degree of normalcy, but that isn't the case. Draco is almost constantly around me whenever I'm not in the Ravenclaw tower, which is honestly lovely, but also slightly overbearing. I'm grateful to be seeing him more, but with us both being in all the same classes apart from Muggle Studies I have almost no breathing space. Most of the time we spend studying in the library to his behest, however on the odd occasion we sneak off to the room of requirement.

A small smirk graces my lips, as my mind casts it's self back to our last triste in there. I'm dragged out of my thoughts by Sir Nicholas floating past me, wishing me a good evening and reminding me that the library closes soon. Nodding briskly, I attempt to pick up my speed. Shifting the heavy pile of books in my arms, I hastily run along the stone corridor towards the library. I fell asleep whilst revising... As always. I breathe a sigh of relief as I burst through the massive library doors and place my books on the returns desk. Straightening my hair and cloak, I step back into the cold corridor. As I turn to head towards the stairs I walk into somebody, a certain blonde somebody. Stumbling backwards, Draco catches me and holds me upright in his arms. A surreal sense of déjà vu overcomes me.

"Haven't we been here before, Mr Malfoy?" I ask, raising an eyebrow and earning a smirk from him.

"Why yes I think we have, Miss Diggory" Draco replies, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Though I think we should probably get out of here because it's almost past curfew, follow me" He speaks in a hushed tone, glancing around before taking my hand and dragging me to the room of requirement.

When we step into the room, the all too familiar sofa and fireplace are before us, as well as the foor poster double bed that's off in the corner. I feel Draco's arms wrap around my waist from behind me. Bless him. He thinks he's sly, but he isn't. I'm completely aware as to why he's brought me here. He is a horny teenage boy after all. I should've expected this.

"Ooh yes, that bed looks comfy. I'm exhausted" I announce, yawning loudly and stretching, attempting to unwind myself from Draco's hold to no avail. An involuntary moan leaves my lips as one of his hands gently takes hold of my left boob through the fabric of my shirt, whilst the other snakes under the waistband of my skirt, rubbing me gently through my underwear. "Draco, I have a mock Muggle Studies exam on Monday. I need to sleep, so I can study more" I feebly protest, steadily becoming putty in his hands.

"And? You can sleep after" His lips grace my ear, as he whispers gently, leaving gentle kisses on my neck. He nips at the sensitive skin and I moan quiescently, biting my lip. I lean against him slightly, as his fingers continue to work their magic and his lips are most definitely leaving marks upon my neck. A gasp leaves my lips when I feel his boner pressed against my lower back. There's not a doubt in my mind that he's not unaware of what he's doing to me, but two can play at that game, Mr Malfoy. A smirk forms on my lips as I move slightly so that I can free my right hand. Swiftly I unbutton his trousers and slide my hand over his hardened bulge. A muffled groan leaves his lips, as he buries his face in the crook of my neck, biting down on my shoulder. I push my head back into him and groan in response.

In a blur of motion, I am spun around and Draco's lips crash on to mine. Stumbling a little, I grab onto his broad shoulders, whilst his grip tightens on my waist and he pulls my body flush against his. Our lips move against each other hurriedly, passionately fighting for dominance. I begin to slowly walk backwards towards the bed, dragging Draco with me. His hands roam my body hungrily, hastily removing my cloak and blouse in quick succession. I fall back onto the bed and Draco proceeds to pull my skirt off, quickly undressing himself before clambering on top of me.

"Somebody's eager" I giggle, whilst his lips attack my neck fervently.

"Well, it has been two weeks since our last meeting here" His breath is hot against my neck, sending a tingling sensation through my skin.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I reply, breathlessly.

...................................

A bright light from behind my closed eyelids awakens me from my sleep, as I languidly stretch out underneath my quilt. My eyes snap open immediately when my leg comes into contact with what feels like another leg. Quickly, I roll over and find two familiar grey eyes staring back at me. A small smile is fixed upon Draco's lips. He places a gentle kiss upon my forehead and pulls me into his warm arms.

Wait, it's morning! Fuck, what time is it? We have classes to get to.

I sit up suddenly, jumping out from under the quilt and hurriedly collecting my uniform that is scattered throughout the room. Just when I'm about to put my foot into my tights; I hear chuckling from the far side of the room. Turning swiftly, I glare at Draco who has now flipped back onto his pillows chortling loudly.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask, affronted. He sits up and attempts to calm himself, but starts laughing more. I fold my arms across my chest impatiently, continuing to glare at him. Eventually he manages to speak.

"It's Saturday. We don't have class today" He snorts, falling back onto the bed once more. Huffing loudly, I drop my clothes and walk back towards the bed.

"You're lucky I love you" I grumble, situating myself under the covers and purposefully facing myself away from him.

"Oh, that I am" He replies, snaking his arm around my waist and snuggling into me from behind. "That I am".