Chapter 16

*Warning this chapter is pure filth and a wee bit kinky! Don't come complaining to me in the comments you have been warned*

Laughter can be heard from the living room, as my parents tell the story of when Draco broke my broom when we were small and I responded by putting mud in his hair. Draco and I managed to sneak away up the stairs, and are now sat on the window seat that he first confessed his love to me two years ago. 

"You still owe me a new broom" I giggle, looking at him pointedly in the moonlight. He sighs, pulling me onto his lap, so that I'm straddling him. 

"And you could say that I've given you something else to ride" He smirks, raising his eyebrows at me. I scoff in response, slapping his arm. I don't know if it's the shots of fire whiskey that we did earlier with Charlie, or just Draco being Draco, but I can't deny the effect his words have on me.

"If you don't behave I'll put mud in your hair again" I laugh, as he starts peppering my neck with kisses. A quiet moan leaves my lips and I can feel his hard bulge below me.  

"Oh, will you now?" He asks, his lips ghosting over mine and the smell of alcohol present on his breath. Nodding, I bite my lip, as Draco grabs a hold of the underside of my legs and stands, lifting me with him. 

"Just what are you doing?" I ask, giggling helplessly into the crook of Draco's neck as he starts carrying me down the dark, empty hallway. 

"I did say I'd have you tonight, didn't I?" He teases me, gently nipping at the exposed skin on my neck with his teeth just as we reach the door of my bedroom. I lean down and push down the handle, causing the door to swing open slightly. Draco pushes the door fully open with his foot, shutting it behind us using the same method. 

"If you scuff the paint on that door my dad will hang you" I speak, laughing as he almost flings me onto my bed. He chuckles, crouching down to take his shoes off before practically launching himself on top of me. I kick my shoes off, wriggling slightly.

"Is that so?" Draco is now kneeling above me with his knees on either side of my hips. I nod, watching him intently as he unbuckles and removes his black leather belt. "And who's going to tell him, huh?" Draco is now looking me dead in the eye with what can only be described as pure lust in his eyes. His belt is held firmly in his hands.

"Me" I squeak. The excitement and anticipation becoming too much to bare. 

"Well, we can't have that. Can we, princess?" Draco speaks lowly, leaning forward and gently grabbing my wrists to pull them above my head. My eyes watch his face avidly whilst he tightens the belt around my wrist, hooking it round one of the metal bars of my bed frame as he does so. "That's not too tight, is it?" He asks, watching my face with a concerned look as I wriggle my wrists and shake my head. Draco leans back onto the balls of his feet just gazing down at me intently. A smirk graces his lips and his tongue glides slowly along his bottom lip. 

"Draco, please" I whine, steadily growing more impatient beneath him. His smile widens whilst he slowly removes his black tie and tosses it behind him. He leans over me once again. This time his mouth is level with my ear as his right hand slides up my thigh and lifts the hem of my dress. 

"I guess you did use your manners" He breathes. His lips moving against my neck, sending warm tingles through my skin. I gasp audibly when his hand reaches my inner thigh and deliberately runs over the material of my underwear. A low moan leaves his lips, as my hips buck up and make contact with his crotch. "Patience, baby girl" I watch while he leans back once again, languidly removing his black shirt and carefully placing his silver cuff links on my bedside table. I bite my lip in anticipation when his hands find their way back to my hips and leisurely remove my pants. Carelessly, he throws my underwear somewhere behind him and his beautiful grey eyes lock with mine once more. An involuntary moan leaves my lips when his strong hands grip my knees and lift them onto his broad shoulders. My dress has rolled down my body at this point, leaving me completely exposed from the waist down. With a quick wink, Draco pulls my exposed crotch up to his face and slowly glides his long tongue between my labia. 

"Oh my god" I gasp, as his tongue explores further. My body shudders and a loud moan leaves my lips as the tip of his tongue hits my clitoris.

"You want more, baby?" Draco pulls away for a second, smiling down at me with his tongue cheekily positioned between his teeth and his chin glistening in the dim moonlight that fills the room. 

"Yes, please" I beg, and in a flash he unties my hands from the headboard and flips me over. His hands deftly unzip the back of my dress, gently pulling it over my head and tossing it who knows where. 

"You're not wearing a bra, hm?" Even though I can't see his face I can hear the smirk in his voice, as his hands gently cup my breasts before gliding down my sides. The sound of his fly being unzipped and the all too familiar rip of a condom packet fills the dark, quiet room. His spare hand promptly grabs my sides and pulls my hips up to his. I automatically moan in response to feeling his hard member pressed against my backside. "You ready?" He whispers in my ear, teasing me by running just his tip along my throbbing folds.

"Yes, now stop messing wi-" I'm cut short by Draco deeply burying himself in me. My elbows, that had been propping me up until this point, give way as he starts to thrust in and out of me at a near relentless pace. The only thing keeping my hips up at the moment are Draco's hands that are strongly holding them in place. Our moans fill the quiet of the room, as we lose ourselves in each other. I can feel my release building when Draco leans forward, removing one of his hands from my side to hold himself up. 

"You wanna come for me, baby?" His husky voice whispers in my ear. His hips somehow keeping up the persistent pace, as he does so. A loud moan falls from my lips in response. In the distance, I hear what can only be footsteps making their way up the stairs.

"Wait, whats that?" I breathe, causing us both to freeze and listen.

"Vicky! Draco!" Charlie's voice shouts in the hall. Through the gap in the bottom of my door we watch as the light turns on. Oh shit! Hurriedly, we both roll off my bed and hide under it, just as there is a light knock on the door and it slowly creaks open. I watch as Charlie's shoes walk past my eyes illuminated by the light that is now flooding in from the open door. "Where the hell are they?" She speaks to herself, bending down and picking up my discarded dress and Draco's tie. "Well, they were obviously having some fun in here at some point" I hear Draco stifling a laugh behind me, while I try not to laugh myself. We watch as a sigh leaves her lips, and she turns to leave only pausing at the rustle of the empty condom wrapper beneath her feet. "Hm, lovely" This time I'm stifling a giggle, watching as the door finally closes, and Draco and I both loudly exhale. 

"That was close" He chuckles into my ear, causing me to giggle helplessly.

"It was. Remind me to lock my door next time"