36

"Swing by?" Dean chuckled. "Its a days drive in the other direction" Dean shook his head. "Just to make sure shes ok" Kevin pleaded. "Dean" I spoke and he looked at me. "Ava" he said in the same tone. "Its his mom" I said quietly.

"Dont try to guilt me. Shes fine" Dean told him. "How can you possible know that?" Kevin asked. "Becasue Crowley needs her to be. He probably has the placed stacked with demons right now" Dean took a bite of his food and looked away from me.

"Is that suppose to make me feel better?" Kevin crossed his arms. "Shes bait. Plain and simple. Why cant you see that?" Dean sounded exasperated. Everyone was quiet for a moment and Kevin looked even more upset. "All we have to do is get the tablet and whip up that spell and its sunshine and sandy beaches after we close those gates" Dean spoke again.

"Dean. His mom is alone and surrounded by demons. Cant you see why he wants to make sure shes ok?" I asked him and he sighed. Dean looked at Sam and he nodded then at Kevin. "Son of a bitch. Let's go" Dean threw his burger down and stood up. "Thank you" Kevin mouthed to me and I smiled. We got in the car and started to drive. We got to Kevin's house and parked on the other side of the street.

We all looked and Sam handed Kevin his binoculars. "Tiger mom 9 o clock" he spoke, and Kevin looked. "Look at the mail man" I told them. That's Carl so what?" Kevin shrugged. "Well Carl has filled your moms mail box three times since weve been sitting here" I said and I saw Dean smile.

"Hes a demon?" Kevin asked. "The gardener too. You think that plant needs anymore water?" I asked. Dean started the car and we drove around back. "I'm gonna turn the water off and kill him" I said and hopped out of the car. "Ava!" Dean whisper shouted, but I ignored him.

I snuck to the back part of the house and turned off the water. "Ava!" I heard Dean say my name again. I grabbed his jacket and pushed him against the fence, and he looked very surprised. The demon came walking over and I let him pass. I jumped and stabbed him with my angel blade.

"What the hell" Dean asked and grabbed my arm. "Let go of me. I'm not a child" I yanked my arm back. The other demon walked through the gate and I saw Sam walk up and he stabbed it. It fell to the ground and the gate shut. Kevin walked over to us and we all went to the front of the house.

Kevin stood in front of the door while Sam, Dean and I hid along the house. "Ava you cant just run off like that" Dean whispered. "I didnt. I told you where I was going" I whispered back. Kevin knocked on the door. "You need to listen to me, so I can keep-"

"kevin?" I heard a high voice interrupt Dean's whisper. "Kevin" the voice said again and Dean and Sam stepped beside Kevin and splashed the woman with water. "Shes clean" Dean nodded and I looked and Kevin hugged his mom. "Do you smell that?" Sam asked. We all rushed in and I saw some lady and black smoke was coming out of her mouth.

Sam started to say some Latin words to an exorcism, but backwards. The demon was pushed back in to the ladys body and I grabbed her and pushed my blade in to she stomach. "Unis!!!" Kevin's mom shrieked.

We sat kevin's mom down and told her what was going on. She seemed ok with everything and then looked at all of us. "Ok. I'll get packed" she nodded and stood up. "Were gonna need a safe house. The demons know where the cabin is" Dean told sam. "Safe house? I thought we were going to get the tablet?" She asked.

"We are. Your going to a demon free zone" Dean told her. "If Crowley gets to you he will take your soul" Sam told her. "Well it's not my soul I'm worried about. It's my sons" she looked at Kevin then crossed her arms. "Uh Kevin you wanna back us up here?" Dean looked at Kevin. "Shes my mom. I cant tell her to do anything" Kevin shook his head.

"Do these boys boss you around?" Mrs. Tran looked at me. "No ma'am" I smiled and Dean glared at me then looked back at Mrs. Tran. "Ok. Riding with us comes with some rules" Dean told her. "Hex bags to keep off the bad guys radar and your gonna have to get inked up" Dean chuckled.

"What?" Kevin asked nervously. "You too short stop" Sam pulled the collar of his shirt down to revile his tattoo. "Keeps the demons out" I rolled up my sleeve and showed him. "Fine" Mrs. Tran nodded. "Really?" Dean smirked. "You think it's my first tattoo?" She asked and then walked away.

I looked at Kevin and his mouth hung open. We drove to the nearest tattoo place and Kevin and his mom went in and got tatted up. Once they got there tattoos we went to where Kevin hid the tablet. Of course it wasnt in there. Sam, Dean and I got dress up in fed clothes and talked to someone who knew a guy who was stealing.

We went down to the county jail and Sam was trying to talk to him. I stood in the corner and watched as Dean stared him this guy down with murderous intent.

Dean walked around and undid his tie from his neck. He wrapped it around the guys and pushed him to the wall. "Dean" Sam hit the table and we both walked over there. "Tell me where the tablet is" Dean demanded and held the demon knife to the guys throat.

"Pawn shop. First of May" he studdered and Dean let him go and we walked out.