195

"Did you talk to Cas?" Dean asked. "Not a rogue angel. Heaven is still closed for business. And apparently Cas and Crowley are working together to try and find Lucifer" I told them and they hummed.

"Did they have any luck?" Sam asked and drank his coffee. "Lucifer has been burning though vessels. But he jumped in to the butt of rock. Vince Vincente" I told them.

"The rock star?" Sam asked and Dean and I both looked at him. "No the. The douche bag" I spoke and Dean put his hand on his heart.

"I've never been so proud of you" Dean told me and I smiled.

"His third album wasn't terrible" Sam spoke. "I hate you so much right now" Dean shook his head. "Anyways. Hes the devil now?" Sam asked. "He was always the devil but yes" I nodded.

"Where is he?" Sam asked. "Rowena blasted him to the bottom of the ocean. Why do you love Vince Vincente?" I asked Sam.

"I dont love-" Sam stopped and he grumbled. "Anyways. I looked at the Aramaic words she was saying. The girl in the church. They mean Save me oh God" Sam told us.

"Save her from what?" Dean asked confused. Sam shrugged and we got in the car and drove to the morgue.

We got in there and the guy walked us back. "I can prep her for-" "No we got it" Dean cut him off. "Its a weird one. Are you-" "Yes were fine" Dean cut him off again. "If you need any thing I'll just be-" "Ok. Thank you Carl" Dean nodded and shut the door on him.

"Little harsh" I told Dean and he hummed. I glanced at Sam and he shrugged. "You ok?" Sam asked.

"Peachy" Dean nodded. "Cause ever since mom left. You seem a little cranky" Sam told him.

"Olivia Sanchez" Dean spoke and we looked at the body. Holes in the tops of her hands and feet. Cuts on her back and puncher wounds on her forehead. And her scull was filled with a goopy mush.

"Carl paints quiet a picture doesnt he" Dean hummed. "Alright. What can do all that?" I asked. "I got nothing" Sam shook his head.

"Me neither" Dean hummed. We all walked out and went to Olivia's place work.

We were led by a lady that worked there in to Olivas old office. I saw a candle with a weird symbols on it on the desk.

"Who's office is this now?" I asked. "Uumm mine" the girl said sadly. "So that's yours?" Dean pointed to the candle.

"I'm a wiccan" she told him and nodded. "Cool" Dean nodded back and looked around. "Who was Olivia to you?" I asked her.

"She was my boss" the girl nodded.  "Was Olivia acting weird on the day she died?" Sam asked.

"Nothing but the super bad headaches. But everyone knew she was working way to hard" she sighed. "Did she have any enemy's?" I asked and she looked confused. "Some one that might hold a grudge?" Dean said.

"Oh yea. She was great but this is Child Protective Services we get threats all the time" she spoke. "From who?" Sam asked.

"Everyone. You dont make a lot of friends when what's best for a family is to split them up" She told us sadly.

"Right. Could we see Olivia's case files?" I asked and she nodded. She handed me a box and we thanked her and walked out.

"Well that was easy" Dean spoke as we walked to the car. "What was?" I asked.

"The wicca'd witch of the west in there. Little miss positive energy. Wanted the bigger office. Did a little hoodoo and boom" Dean spoke. "I dont think so" I shook my head.

"I'm with her. We checked the church and Olivia's house. We didnt find any hex bags" Sam spoke. "So she covered her tracks" Dean shrugged and opened the trunk of the car.

"I'm not saying its not her. I'm just saying it doesnt look that way" Sam told Dean after he got a glare.

"I'm saying it's not her" I spoke up and they both looked at me. We got a motel and in the morning we got another call about a person dead.

Same as Olivia.

Scrambled brain and whipped back. He was a grocery delivery boy, and Sam found that one of his stops matched with a case that Olivia had worked.

The Petersons.

"You still think its her?" I asked as we got in the car. We called up the woman who showed us Olivia's office.

"Tell us about the Petersons" Dean spoke. "There weird. Way off the charts. In to really really old religion. I'm talking no cars. No electricity. No nothing. Kids are home schooled. Family like that we try to keep an eye on them but." And she stopped.

"But what?" Sam asked. "A few years ago. There oldest. Magna got ammonia. They wouldn't let doctors treat her. They said what ever happened was Gods will" she sighed.

"What happened?" Dean asked. "She died" she spoke and it was quiet for a moment.

"Alright. Thank you" Sam spoke and Dean hung up. "What the fuck" I shook my head and sat back.

"Language" Dean looked back at me. "So?" Sam asked. "Weird creepy off the map children of the corn. Yeah" Dean nodded and laughed once.

"I'm in" Dean nodded and started the car. "How are we gonna talk to the family?" I asked.

"We'll have to go in as the new Child Protective Services" Sam spoke and Dean groaned.

"Really?" Sam asked. "We could just sneak around?" I offered and Sam shook his head. "No we'll go. You get to stay here" Dean sighed.

We pulled in to a drive way and there was a gate. "No trespassing" it read.

"Guess we have to walk" Sam shrugged. They got changed and they started to walk to the house. A little while later I had to pee. I went into the woods and took a leak.

I heard a few cars pass by but I was hidden. I walked back out and saw a black motorcycle driving past.