134

Sam and I looked at each other and he stood up. He cocked his gun and held it behind the door. It swung open and some kid was standing there.

"Yeah?" Sam asked. "Hiya Sammy" he kid spoke and smiled. "Dean?" Sam asked and the kid sighed and walked in.

It was Dean, but he looked like a tween. Blonde hair cut shorter and swooshed over. He was a little bit shorter than I was. He had the same green eyes and strong features. But just as a kid.

He threw his hat on the bed beside me and looked at Sam then me then Sam again. He walked in to the other room and I looked at Sam and kid Dean came back out with a duffle bag. He set it on the table and pulled out a gun. "Your a-" "yep" Dean cut Sam off.

"How?" I asked. "No clue. Some dude then a bright light" Dean shrugged. "Why would some one turn you in to-" "I dont know. Do we have any grenades?" Dean asked and walked to the door.

"Wait wait wait. Talk to me" Sam demanded. "Really Sam. Now?" Dean asked and I stood up. "I got no grass on the infield and a girl is gonna die. Sorry if I'm not in a chatty mood" Dean spoke and looked up at Sam.

"Look. You wanted me back in the game. I'm back in the damn game. Come on" Dean spoke and walked to the door. I followed Sam out who still looked shocked.

We got to the car and Dean got in the drivers side. He pushed the seat up and Sam's knees were crushed and I was laughing in the back. "Hey hey. Maybe I should drive?" Sam asked and Dean nodded.

They switched and we started the drive. Dean told us where to go and we were driving. Sam kept looking at Dean and the whole thing was weird.

"We found a flower where you were jumped." Sam told him. "Yarrow. Witches use it" Sam told him. "We still have that witch killing stuff in the trunk?" Dean asked and Sam nodded.

"We'll get you changed back and then kill it" Sam nodded and Dean sighed. "Right?" Sam asked. "Crazy thing is. There is an upside to this" he told us and rolled up his sleeve.

"No more mark" he showed us and the mark was gone. "How?" Sam asked. "The hoodoo slammed me back in to this body. I didnt have the mark" Dean spoke.

"But I'm still me. I can still hunt and stuff" he nodded. "And what? Drink in about 7 years" Sam smiled and Dean shook his head. "Not funny" Dean told him.

"Its kinda funny" Sam smiled. We kept driving and we got to some old house in the middle of nowhere. We parked and walked around back. We had to save a girl named Tina and JP.

There was a small window and Dean hopped down. "Its still open. Come on" he looked at Sam and I. "Dean I'm way to big to fit in that" Sam shook his head and Dean smiled.

"First time you ever had to say that" Dean laughed. "Says the one who is 5 foot 5" Sam told him and Dean sighed. "Come on kiddo your with me" Dean spoke.

"Sam go look for a way in throw the back. Ava and I will meet you" Dean told him and he nodded. I crawled threw the window and landed on the ground.

Dean came after and he looked at me. He looked at the door and pulled out his gun as did I. We walked out and I saw a piece of cake on the ground all smushed. I walked in to one of the rooms and I heard Dean grunt and his gun drop to the floor.

I ran out and saw a guy holding him. I ran and hit him with my gun and he fell to the ground and let go of Dean. Sam came in and we all 3 had our guns pointed at him.

"Where is the girl?" Dean demanded. "Up stairs. Alive" the guy spoke. "And I'm not a witch. I just work for one" he sighed. "Crappy gig. Where is he?" Sam asked.

"She" he told us. "And she is the worst person in the world" he told us. "Really?" Dean asked. "I've been with her for centuries. The things Ive seen her do" he shuttered.

"My sister and I. She made us hurt people and kill them" he looked up at us. "We tried to escape but she caught us. She tourchered me then made me eat poor Gretels heart" he said sadly.

"Gretel? Like Hansel and Gretel?" I asked and he looked at me and nodded. "So we get to deep fry a celebrity. Cool" Dean chuckled.

"You cant kill her. Your just men" he spoke and I cleared my throat. "And a woman" he nodded. "Were not just men. Were hunters" Sam smiled. "Let me help" Hansel told us and stood up.

"What's in it for you?" Dean asked and looked up at the guy. "Because. If your going to kill the candy coated bitch. I want in" he nodded.

"If you wanna help. Tell me how to turn him back" Sam pointed his gun at Hansel and was referring to tween Dean. "Sam it can wait" Dean told him. "The hex bag I'm wearing. Squeeze it and you'll be back to your normal age" he told us.

"We waste the witch then I give you the cure. Deal?" He asked. We all nodded and walked up the stairs. Hansel walked threw a door and we waited for a second.

"Hansel" I heard an accent. "And friends" Dean said as he walked around the corner. Sam did the same and I followed. "Our lost lamb. I was afraid we would have to go looking for you" the ratty woman told him.

She had messed up hair and almost no teeth and was kinda fat. "Hansel get them" the witch spoke. Hansel did nothing and and witch looked at him.

"Hes not your biggest fan. You shouldn't have made him chow down on his sister" Sam told her and the witch smiled. "I never made Hansel do anything" she spoke and Hansel elbowed Sam in the face and grabbed his gun.

Dean tried to light the bomb thing to kill the witch but was failing. "There hunters" Hansel yelled and pushed me against a wall and the witch flung the bomb against the wall and it shattered.

Dean, Sam and I were all on the ground and we looked at Hansel then the witch. "Now. Who's hungry?" She smiled.