51

We got back to the bunker and put Oliver in Dean's room. We all went back and sat at the table and we told Hailey what was going on.

"So hes a God and you three are ghost busters?" She asked at the end. "That still doesnt answer my question about how we stop this thing" she sighed. "We're gonna summon  Zeus and work him over until he undoes the curse or we kill him and hopfully the curse does with him." Dean shrugged.

"This cant be happening" Hailey shook her head and I heard Oliver cough from the other room. "That I can handle" she nodded and then walked out. "You can either run and die or you can fight for that kid in there" I told Shane.

"Were gonna go after Zeus with or with out you" I spoke and he looked at the guys and then me and nodded. "I'm in" he nodded and we all grabbed some books and started to read.

"Found it. We need an old bone some wood and a special crystal." Dean said and brought over a book. Hailey walked in and sat down and we talked about the spell. "But how do  we know that this guy didnt die? The journal just ends" she said and we all looked at her.

"We dont" Dean shrugged. "So you two are on grave duty and the three of us will get the wood and crystal" Dean said and pointed to Sam and I. "Cool" I rolled my eyes and Dean threw sam the keys.

"Can I drive?" I asked and Sam looked at me then the keys. He shrugged and handed me the keys and we got in. "You have to be carful or Dean will kill us both" Sam told me and I nodded. I turned the car on and sped down the road to the grave yard. I parked and we got out and started to dig.

"How the hell did we get stuck digging?" I asked and Sam laughed. We got the bone and Dean texted us the address where we were gonna do this. We got to an abandoned warehouse and walked in. There was a trap spray painted in red and all three of them standing there.

"Here" I handed Dean the bone and be nodded and lit a match and threw it in a bowl.  The lights flickered as a huge crack of thunder went off and blue lighting struck the inside of the warehouse. A man appeared in the trap and looked at us all.

"Now now. Cant we do this more civilised?" He asked. " That depends on you" Dean told him. "All we need is for you to break a curse" Dean walked up to him holding a wooden stake. "Break the trap and I'll fix the kid" Zeus shrugged. "Dont be that guy" Dean shook his head.

"Going once" Zeus smirked. "Hey you can sit here and rot for all I care" Dean shrugged. "Yes. And the child will continue to suffer" Zeus nodded. They looked at each other for a moment before Dean turned around. "Let's roll" Dean started to walk and Sam, Shane and I followed behind him.

I glanced over at Hailey and she was holding Oliver. "He needs me" Zeus told her and she ran over and scraped the trap. "Hailey no!" Dean yelled and Zeus walked from the circle and looked at the four of us.

He stepped his foot and blue lines came and I felt a shock and I flew a couple feet as did the others. I saw Sam and Dean look at each other as I sat on the ground. They both got up and tried to sneak over to Zeus just to be flung against the wall by some girl.

"I'm sure you've met my daughter" Zeus said and smiled and Dean and Sam were up against a wall. I looked up at her and then at Zeus. I went to stand up but I was pushed back down. "Good try" she scoffed. "Come here child" Zeus said to Oliver.

He whispered something at him then looked at the girl holding me and Sam and Dean in place. "Take them away" Zeus told her and I stood up and she let the boys go. "Walk" he commanded and the three of us walked in a line down the hall.

"You know who this is, Artemus. She's the God pray to when we need courage for  hunting" Sam started to talk as we turned a corner. "That's real nice Sam" Dean nodded.  "but nowadays she's not really worth praying to" Sam shrugged and they boys were flung against the wall with there faces against it and I was put on the opposite one with my back to the wall.

"Really Sam? Trash talking a God?" Dean asked. "Full power hhuu?" Sam laughed. "Yes I am" she growled. "Oh really then why did it take you 7 years to find Prometheus?" Sam asked her. "He was hiding" she insisted.

"Oh really? The huntress couldnt find a cabin in Montana?" Sam scoffed. "Or maybe you didnt wanna find him" Sam told her and I felt the imaginary grip on me tighten and I heard the boys grunt. "Doin great Sammy. Just great" Dean told him.

"You know hes gonna kill that kid" Sam told her. "Well maybe I should kill yours" she offered and looked at me. "You know hes in love with you. He told us" Sam rushed to my aid and she whipped around and looked at him.

"Your lying" she spat. "When you saw that zombie thing it kind of forced your hand" Sam said and I felt her grip loosen. "And know hes gonna kill that boy over and over again" Sam said and she let go out us and started to run down the hall.

We all ran after her and I saw her pointing a bow at Zeus. "This has to stop" she told him. "I'm only just getting started" he laughed and she shot her bow and Zeus dragged Shane up and the arrow hit him and Zeus laughed. Shane pushed the arrow through him and Zeus and Shane fell to the floor in a spark of blue haze.