147

We got in the car and we drove back to the bunker. "Ava" Sam called and I looked up from my computer. He walked in to my room and stood at the end of my bed.

"You should go on a run with me" he told me and I shut my computer and stood up.

"Ok" I shrugged and we walked out and Dean was on the computer. "Where are you two going?" Dean asked. "On a run" I told him.

"Like a run. For beer?" He asked and we nodded. "Oh ok good" he sighed. "We will be back" Sam told him and he nodded. Sam and I got in the car and I looked at him.

"I have Rowena. She is looking at the Book of the Damned." He told me and I nodded. "Where?" I asked. "That's where were going" he told me and we started to drive.

We got to this old building and walked in and then down some steps. "Oh you brought the lamb this time" Rowena rolled her eyes.

She was in chains standing over the book and the codex along with a bunch of notes. "Anything new?" Sam asked and she sighed. "No. The witch who made this loved to keep secrets. So when she found something out she coded it" Rownea told Sam.

"So we need a code to break a code" Sam asked. "Quick. Arent you" she smiled. I looked around but there was nothing down here except the Scottish witch and the notes.

"Come on Ava" Sam told me and I looked back at Rownea then kept walking. We got beer and some other food for the house. "Sam" I said as we were driving back and he glanced at me.

"This doesnt feel right" I told him and he scrunched his eye brows together. "What? Were helping Dean" He told me and I sighed. "But going behind his back?" I asked and Sam sighed.

"Its crazy I know, but hes not getting any better" Sam spoke and I nodded as we pulled up to the bunker. I grabbed the beer and the food and I walked in to the kitchen and Sam walked in to find Dean.

Dean found a case and said we would leave early in the morning and he went to his room. I went to my room and sat on my computer. A bit later I got a call from Sam.

I answered and put it to my ear. "Meet me at the place in 10" be spoke and the line went dead. I sighed and I stood up and I walked out and ran in to Dean.

"Oh sorry" I said and stood back. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I was about to come talk to you actually" I crossed my arms and he raised an eye brow.

"I was gonna ask if I could take the car and hang out with a friend of mine" I asked him and he looked confused. "You dont have friends" he shook his head and I scoffed.

"Do too. Her name is Grace Adam's. She lives on the other side of town" I told him and he crossed his arms. "Where did you meet this Grace?" He asked me. "At the burger place. We were waiting in line and we started to talk" I shrugged.

"Its almost 9" he told me and I nodded. "Can I go?" I asked him and he sighed. "Yea go on. Have fun. You can take the car. But be home by 5 because were leaving for the case" he spoke and I nodded and walked past him.

"What case?" I asked and turned around to look at him. "Some chick got her eye balls scooped out. The guy who did it jumped from a 3 story high window" Dean spoke and I nodded.

"Cool. I'll be back in a bit" I told him and he smiled. "Be safe" he told me and I walked to the garage. I got in the impala and I drove to the old building and parked and walked down stairs.

I saw Rowena sitting and Sam pacing and Charlie sitting at another table. "Charlie" I smiled and she stood up and hugged me. "You apart of this too?" She asked and I nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Sam thinks I can help crack the codex so she can read the Book of the Damned." Charlie told me and pointed at Rowena.

Cas walked in and we all looked at him. "What are you. Witch or nerd?" Rowena asked. "Angel" he spoke and walked over to Sam.

"Beg pardon?" Rownea blinked. "Castiel has powers that will help safe guard the work" Sam told Rowena. "Safe guard it from what?" Rownea asked.

"You. I can't be here to referee all the time" Sam said. "And I can?" Cas asked. "Please Cas" Sam begged. "Well what are the rules?" Cas asked.

"No" I shook my head and smiled. "If I'm the referee I should at least know the rules" Cas nodded. "Quiet literal arent you" Rowena smiled.

"Better tell him the first and most important rule. Dont tell your brother what were doing" Rowena whispered the sentence and laughed.

"Sam. This always turns out bad" Cas told him. "That's what I said." Charlie hit Cas and I nodded. "Its for Dean" Sam told us and we all nodded and agreed to help.

Sam and I left and Sam got home before I did. I drove around and ended up at a bar. Met a guy and things traveled to the back of the impala. Once we were done I drove back home and it was almost 3.

I got home and Sam and Dean were ready to leave for the case. We got all of our stuff and started the drive. We got to the crime scene and suited up then walked in. Some guy showed us camera footage and we figured out it was the Stynes.

The ones who tried to kill Chaire for the book and the ones who came to the cabin where the book was. Then Sam killed one of them. We walked back out to the car and drove to the morgue.