196

I leaned against the car and the boys came back after a little bit. "God didn't kill her. You did" Dean spoke and Sam threw up his hands. "Is that what you said?" I asked and Dean nodded.

We went to the back and Dean picked up a gun and Sam picked up an EMF reader.

"What is that?" Sam asked. "To kill Beth. Wanted the job. Remember?" Dean asked. "What's that for?" Dean added.

"To find Magdas ghost" Sam spoke. "Sam this isn't a ghost" Dean told him. "They let there daughter die. Shes angry and wants revenge" Sam told him.

"There alive. Besides. How is she getting around town? Ghosts are tied to one place" Dean told him.

"Or to a person or a thing" Sam argued. "Oh your reachin" Dean shook his head.

"And your not? Beth didn't even know the delivery boy" Sam spoke and I sighed. "Maybe. But I'm gonna find out" Dean nodded and got serious.

"Look. You didnt spend alone time with that woman. She is disturbed" Sam told Dean. "Familys weird. But there good people" Dean spoke.

"Oh my God. Shut up. Just shut up" I yelled and they both looked at me and raised there eye brows.

"Dean for Beth and Sam can stay here" I huffed. "We'll see who's right" Sam spoke. "Oh I'll be right" Dean nodded.

"I call Ava" Sam said quickly and they both looked at me. "You cant call my kid" Dean spoke. "Shes my niece. And I just did" Sam told him.

"Jesus. You two." I rolled my eyes. "Dean-" "No go with Sam. I dont care" Dean shrugged and shut the trunk.

"I wasnt gonna say-" "Cant hear you" Dean shouted and I flipped him off. "Can you hear that?" I asked and he got in the car and he drove away.

"He has a stick so far up his ass I can see it in the back of his throat when he talks" I shook my head. "Sorry" Sam spoke and I shrugged.

We camped out for a little bit until it got dark. "I'm gonna look around the house" I whispered as we walked through the trees.

"I'll look in the barn" he whispered back. "Meet here in 20" he pointed to the ground.

I saw the house and I nodded. We went separate ways and I snuck around the house. As I got closer to the back I heard a whip crack and words that weren't English.

I peered through a window and I saw the girl, Magda, that was supposed to be dead.

She was whipping her self and crying as an older woman read words from a book and walked around her. I took a step back and shook my head.

"Holy shit" I whispered to my self. My phone buzzed and I quickly picked it up and put it to my ear as I went to meet Sam in our spot.

"Beth was not a witch. What did you guys find?" I heard Dean's voice. "Magda is alive" I told him and walked back to the tree line.

"What?" Dean asked. "Shes alive. In the basement-" and I stopped as I heard a gun cock.

I put my hands up and turned around slowly. I saw a boy with a shot gun. "Ava" I heard Dean's voice. "I can help your sister. You just have to trust me" I told him.

"Ava!" I heard Dean's frantic voice. The kid looked scared and I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head and I blacked out.

-

"By doing what beating the hell out of her?" I heard Sam raise his voice and my eyes snapped open.

I tried to move but I was tied to a chair. Sam was the same way and he looked at me.

"Pain. Purges. Sin" the woman at the table said. I also saw an older man and the kid who held a gun to me and Magda sitting ag the table.

"No it doesnt" Sam shook his head and my head was starting to hurt.

"Your wrong. Abraham" Sam looked at the older gentelman. "Its time" the woman spoke and they joined hands.

"Sam what the fuck?" I mouthed to him. "I dont know?" He shrugged and mouthed back.

"Wheres Dean?" He mouthed and I shrugged and tried to wiggled my hands free but my hand was still hurting from the British bitch.

"Dig in everyone." The woman spoke and smiled. Abraham took a bite of his food and smiled.

"Elijah" she spoke and he picked up his spoon and Abraham started to choke.

"Dad" Elijah said worried. White foam came from Abrahams mouth along with the food. He gasped and choked and held his throat.

"Abraham" Sam spoke and the woman put her hand on his shoulder. He choked and his head fell in to his bowl of food.

"Dad" Elijah stood up. "Shh" the woman spoke harshly and looked at her son.

"What did you do?" I asked. "Eat" the woman spoke, and Elijah sat back down. "What did you do?" I yelled.

"This is how we will stay together. We will enter Heaven as a family" the woman looked at Magda and Elijah.

"Eat" the woman shouted and the boy picked up his spoon. "Do not eat that" I told him.

"Mom" Elijah said with a shakey voice and she stood up and walked over to him as he held the spoon in midair.

"Elijah. Do not eat that" I spoke firmly. "Eat" the woman insisted and Magda looked over. "Dont!" Sam shouted and the spoon got closer to his mouth.

Elijah looked like he was gonna cry and Magda screamed as it almost touched his lips.

The spoon flew from his hand and on to the floor. Magda stood up and looked at her mother. "Devil" the woman spat.

All the bowls flew off the table and crashed in to the walls. The woman picked up a knife and went to swing at Magda and Elijah jumped in front of her.

"No" he cried and the knife stuck in him as Magda gasped. The woman pulled it out and the boy fell to the ground.

She went to swing at Magda and the knife stopped in midair. "I'm not the devil. You are" Magda told her.