Thank You, Ashton

--Eloise--

I woke up with a silently panicked start. For a moment, I hadn't recognised my surroundings. The room had looked unfamiliar. 

Where was I again? What had happened?

The sound of a man's deep breath beside me immediately alerted me to my predicament. My stomach dropped and I flushed cold.

Ah. That's right. 

I had done it. I can't believe it. I had done it.

Willingly. 

With a tense swallow, I pulled my legs together, cringing at the moistness that stirred between my thighs. It was leaking out. I wanted to wash it immediately, along with my regrets. But, he laid deathly close to me and I didn't want to risk waking him. I didn't want to face him. To look at this man in the eye and know that I submitted to him like so shameless slut would kill me all over again. 

I shifted my hips a little and winched at the pain that shot across my pelvis. My cunt was sore, a throbbing reminder of the rough treatment it had been subjected to last night. I could still feel it. I won't ever be able to forget. The size, movement and how it reached every corner within me. The walls of my cunt could still make out its shape having spent the entire time last night pulsating and moulding into it.

My eyes drooped, recalling the memory. He came inside of me. I wasn't sure if yesterday was a safe day or not. There's been so much going on in the past three weeks that I hadn't been able to keep track of my period. Should I ask him for the morning after pill just in case? How awkward. I didn't even want to talk to him after this, much less bring last night up in such an indirect way. 

I let go of a deflating sigh as my eyes wandered the hotel room. I never thought that I would be reduced to this. Reduced to asking for sex from the man who had taken my peace and freedom away. That had gotten me into all this shit, to begin with. No, and, it wasn't just that I asked him. I basically begged him like a horny bitch. Begged him to fuck me. Was there really not even an ounce of control or shame or dignity left within me? 

The recollection made me want to cry in disgust. 

I had even orgasmed so quickly. It was like I was desperate for it. Desperate for that man's cock. How disgusting. How could I have been so debased?!

I sniffled and swiped at a tear that trickled down one of my cheeks. Why had I been like that? Now that I was willing to degrade myself so humiliatingly to him, I had no right to complain about anything else. No right to shun him or express my distaste for him. Why had I been so caught up in that moment without thinking about what I was doing?! 

I slept with a man that had ties to the mafia! The man that had bargained with my parents into selling me and then forced me into marrying him! This man was a murderer and a criminal! And, I had begged him to fuck me like some cheap whore! 

King moved behind me, locking me up in suspension. I stiffened still, anticipating his next move. The bed creaked as his body turned over, arm draping over my figure before encircling my waist. I trembled at the feel of his hand on my stomach, breathlessly waiting for him to take it away. He smoothed his grasp over my flat belly, getting a feel for the bare skin; touching me as if I was a lover. I had to just pretend I was asleep, otherwise, he might wake up and ask me about last night. 

I knew that I couldn't avoid it forever, but I will put it off for as long as I could. Maybe I'll pretend my fever suddenly took a turn for the worse today and sleep through the entire day again. Anything to avoid facing him after what we did last night.

King moaned in groggy awakenings and shifted around. My heart trembled when I felt his exploring touch trail upward and trek into the valley of my breasts. I shut my eyes in surrender, realising what was happening. It was truly what I was afraid would happen after last night. there was him moving past it as I had intended to as well - as awkward as that may be - and, then, there was this. Hot tears pricked at my eyes as King began to fondle one of my breasts. He breathed out in content at its shape and elasticity, cupping his fill of it. I tried to squirm away but was only brought in close by a drag of my body toward him.