Immoral Justice

--Eloise--

My stomach hurt like a bitch.

It felt like what I imagine the pain of being cut in half must feel like. Just a non-stop slitting ache that pounded through my torso. God...what the hell even happened?

Apart from the immense feeling in his gut, the rest of my body felt so relaxed. Like I had just woken up from a millennium of sleep. It was as if my muscles were so used to not being used, that they had forgotten how to work...

"When's the bitch gonna wake up? I wanna have fun with her already."

I heard a faint, muffled voice as I passed between the bridge from unconsciousness to consciousness.

"You know, I don't mind doing it while they're unconscious either..."

This time it was a little louder and clearer, but still hard to distinguish. Who were they? Where the hell was I? I tried opening my eyes, but no matter how much energy I focused on it, they weren't ready to reveal the world to me yet.

"You guys are sick fucks...but then again, I don't give a shit about her..." This time the voice was different and more feminine. It felt as if I had heard it before... "Well, why not, I guess? We weren't told to keep her unharmed anyways..." What the fuck was she talking about? Where was I? Who were these people? Again, I tried to open my eyes but to no avail. Nothing in my body responded to how I wanted it to. I physically couldn't move. I just felt so tired and limp... "I might carve up her face a little after you guys are done," I heard the female giggle. Panic started to rush through me at her words. Carve up my face? What the hell was going on?

Multiple chuckles and voices of males came from all around me and a sense of urgency and anxiety finally settled into my skin at the reality of the situation I had my eyes shut to. The rush of adrenaline must've helped restart my body as I immediately felt the relaxed muscles around my eyes contract and twitch open with much struggle. They looked groggy despite the effort I was putting into keeping them open. Light filtered through and I let out a meek groan, feeling different hands slide across my legs and up my shirt. 

I wanted to scream, but I felt so out of it. Unfamiliar men circled around me. I stared up at them, laying down uselessly on what felt like a bare mattress as they touched me.

Tears breached my eyes as I felt my body being touched and groped. Disgusting. So disgusting. No! Why was this happening?! Where was I?!

Their hands only spent a few moments trying to unbutton my school blouse before it was impatiently ripped to shreds, exposing my undergarments to the cold, autumn night. I begged for my vocal cords to at least make a louder sound other than quiet grunts and groans, but they didn't listen. Nothing in my body was listening. It was as if I was still on full shut down despite being awake. 

Had I...been drugged? Did someone drug me? I couldn't remember anything. 

I felt my legs being helplessly parted as someone moved in between and squeezed my thighs. Stress began to beat alongside my blood. Oh god, please! No! Chills and shivers crawled along the skin of my cheek when I felt the cool and slimy sensation of a tongue licking up a stream of tears from it. The action was so putrid I felt the need to throw up. Please, someone! Help me! Where was I?! Who were these people?! How did I end up here?!

My skirt was soon pulled off as well as tears began to flood my eyes. Please! I don't want to be raped! Someone! Anyone! King! Please, save me! King! Ashton! Please!

"Wait, is she awake?" I heard one of them call, and my heart raced.

"Wait, what?!" It was that girl's voice again. That voice...I recognised it... Someone shoved through the lustful crowd of men hoarding around me and pushed them aside. My eyes managed to widen at the raw, sheer amount of shock I felt electrify my nerves. She stood above me and grinned with arrogance and malice when recognition smudged itself onto my face. Janette... "Well, hello there, Eloise," she tittered gleefully, shooing away the displeased, horny men that had previously assaulting on me. What? Why is Janette...? "Finally awake, I see. How're you feeling? A little limp, I bet." What the fuck? What did she think she was doing?! Did she set this up! Does she think that me getting raped could be brushed off as one of her dumb little pranks?! Janette grabbed onto my motionless and powerless arm and flung it around. I wanted to scream at her, but all I could manage was a low grunt, which made her cackle with delight. "Ha! You fucking whore! You think I'm a joke?! You think it was funny to humiliate me in front of the entire school like that?! Dumb bitch, I'll fucking end you!"