The Bad Guy

--Eloise--

"...Lilith..."

Lilith. So, that was her name. 

The mysterious girl called Lilith chuckled, her voice like the ringing of bells. Her beautiful eyes wandered over the bodies on the ground and smirked, placing her fingers over her lips in amusement. "It's been quite the time since we last saw each other Nicki...I see you haven't changed much."

Nicki, however, found not even a shred of the amusement that Lilith did. "What are you doing here?" She spat back in offensive accusation. 

Lilith crossed her arms together as she began to walk around the carnage, carefully inspecting the damage. Her black, latex catsuit squeaked slightly with each step. A bold choice that hugged her curves perfectly. She had a large overcoat resting on her shoulders as well that reached her calves. And, killer high heels that made her height and long legs even more prominent. "How old are you now, Nicki? 15? 16? 15 turning 16?" Nicki's eyes followed her like a falcon's, her body tensing slightly whenever Lilith lingered near one of her immobile friends for too long. Why is she so on edge? Who exactly was this Lilith person? Nicki didn't answer, triggering a playful giggle from Lilith. "My, my...you don't have to act so cold to me, you know? I know you're actually 17 this year, girlie."

"What do you want?" Nicki repeated, her fists clenched so tightly her knuckles turned pure white.

"Why, I just wanted to say that your figure is finally catching up with your age, dear. No need for this hostility," she tittered, tucking her hair behind her ear again. Her azure eyes gleamed as they watched Nicki keep her guard up as she neared. "How are you by the way?"

"I asked you a question, now answer it," Nicki spoke with a spiteful edge to her tone. She paused for a moment and calmed herself with a deep breath as soon as her temper began to flare up. "What do you want, Lilith? Why are you here?"

Lilith hummed contently as she smiled sweetly at Nicki. Such a caring and warm smile despite how vicious and calculating she seemed to be. "Oh, I'm just here to collect Eloise over there," she nodded over to me and Nicki moved protectively in front. "Are you trying to stop me, Nicki?"

"I'm sorry, but my friends and I didn't go through all this trouble to come back empty-handed," she asserted, seeming to finally gain her confidence. Lilith let out a breath laugh as she looked over at each one of Nicki's friends, all of which were still conscious and aware of the situation despite being paralyzed.

"Ah, yes...your friends..." She drifted over to one of them and gently nudged their head with her heel to tease them. He let out a low grunt in return. From the sounds of it, that must've been Austin. Lilith grinned and she readjusted the overcoat on her shoulders. "You mean these ones that are currently as good as corpses? It'll be hard to carry all of them back..." Her eyes sparkled with anticipation. "If you want, I can lessen the load," she giggled, pulling a gun out from the inside of her overcoat and aiming it at Austin's head. I choked on air when she so causally pulled the gun out. Nicki yelped, jumping forward a little in panic, but making sure not to make too much movement and trigger Lilith. The others could be heard making small grunts as well.

"Wait! Stop this, Lilith! There's no need to involve other people," Nicki frantically urged, her hands put up defensively to try and calm Lilith down. Lilith held her hand up to her mouth and let out a dainty laugh.

"Wow, I didn't know I made you this scared of me, Nicki. It's quite amusing to watch." Nicki paled, a bead of sweat dripping down the side of her forehead at the anxiety. "But you know, getting a hold of Eloise isn't the only job I have. A lot of people will pay a hefty price for one of you rich punks," she droned, pulling the trigger. I widened my eyes and Nicki screamed out. Everyone else let out a panicked groan. But Austin thankfully let out a pained groan a second later, indicating that Lilith had only shot him somewhere where it hurts, not somewhere where it was fatal. I looked back to Nicki, who was shivering in fright despite how much she tried to steel her wary expression. Lilith was peeling back her emotional defences like layers of an onion. A high-pitched yet mature cackle reverberated through the chilly, night air. It was Lilith, having the time of her life at our expense. Swiftly, she put her gun back into her overcoat and stepped away from Austin, who was still suffering from his bullet wound. "Don't be so worried! I'm only playing around with you! You're still the same as always..."