Chapter 1 (EDITED)

Song - Rodeo -
Garth Brooks

Jesse POV
As I was waiting for my turn to run, I was watching bull riding. I always watch but I never really cheer for a certain person.
"Up next is the new comer, Nick Thompson. Thompson has been working his way though the ranks. Right now he's sitting at rank number 45." The announcer, Trey, said though the microphone. "He is riding Texas Tornado." Texas Tornado turns like a twister in a trailer park. He is fast, but when you get off his back, make a run for it. Do not just stand still and wait for him to leave because he will charge you.

   I watched as he got settled onto the bull, and was getting ready for the spins that were sure to come. But I also saw him get ready if he was to blow out of there. Either way he was going to ride him. The reason I know all this stuff is because my best friends dad owns that bull. I was raised around him, and I know his perks. Like he likes to be scratched behind the left shoulder. He is a real softie at home.

He just loves to buck. He just don't like people riding him, though. Like he won't run after them if they are on the fence or in the shoot. He only does it if they are in the middle of the arena.

Thompson nodded his head, and Twister busted out of the shoot and started spinning. At 8 seconds, he jumped off and made a run for it. Twister left easily, he knew he wasn't going to get him.

After that barrels started. I was third today.
"Up next is Jesse Howard, she is a new comer to the circuit. She is riding Electric Jack. She is ranked 4th in overall, 18th in the country." I eased Jack down the alleyway, when I knew he could see the first barrel, I let him go. I let him do what he does best, run. I easily turned him for a clean tight turn on the first barrel, and pushed him to the next. We easily turned that barrel to, and we were bound for number three. When he turned, I set him free. Man I love rodeo. I pulled him to a stop, and cooled him down. That's the only event I have today. Man do I love my horses.