Chapter 11 (EDITED)

Song - My Girl -
Dylan Scott

Jesse's POV
I was out practicing with Coal when Nick came up. I was just in a bridle on him because I didn't feel like saddling him.

"Hey, stranger." I joked

"Hey, I was wanting to ask you a question."

"And what would that be?"

"Will you be my girl?" He asked hopefully

"Yes. I will be your girl."

I walked Coal over to him, and we went back to the stalls. I jumped off, and put Coal into the stall, gave the horses food and water, and put vitamins in Cowgirls' water. Nick stayed with me all day. He knew that I was having a hard time. We mostly sat in the trailer and talked.

When it was time to rodeo, Nick went and got my horse, and I pulled out her tack. She doesn't like to be tied so I just left her looped through the ring on the trailer. I knew she wasn't gonna go anywhere when I went to grab her tack, JJ was back there.

"What do you want?" I asked. Nick was behind me. I knew he was.

"Why are you gettin' cozy with the player? He'll hurt you." JJ said. I knew it wasn't true.

"More of a player then you? You always came home with a different girl every night. Then that next morning, you would go to the bar and get another girl. For the past year that I have been rodeoing, you have brought a different girl into my trailer every night. I'm so sick of it. Now leave me and my horses alone. And you come near them, I'll have you arrested like I had Jack arrested. Try me." I finished my rant. I shoved him out of the way, grabbed my tack, and then he grabbed me.

Before I knew what was happening, he was off me, and pinned to the trailer.

I called the cops again, second time in less then 24 hours. Damn. I'm on a roll. The cops pulled up, the same ones that I dealt with last night.

"Hello again." I said. I walked them to behind my trailer. JJ was in the trailer, the exit blocked by Nick.

"Don't swing, Nick. Come here." He did as told. Walked up behind me and held me close. I knew he was upset.

"Ok. I get a feelin' we'll be meetin' a lot so. My name is Officer Jason Tanner. My partners name is Officer Ryan Morgan (A/N alright. If you watch General Hospital, and Station 19, then you will understand the names). Now what happened this time?"

"My boyfriend had just went to grab my horse, and let me tie her up, then I walked back here to get her tack and Jacob Junior Jackson was Waitin' here and told me all about his past. I had told him off about callin' Nick a player and sayin' that he always came home with a different girl every night. So he didn't like that, and grabbed me. Nick pulled him off and put him in the trailer blocking the exit. He slapped me 36 hours ago, and I knew I shoulda called y'all but I knew what woulda happened." I said honestly.

They then took a statement from Nick. Confirming what I said. And then Office Morgan and Tanner left. With JJ in the car.