Chapter 17

Song of the chapter -
I like it, I love it -
Tim McGraw
Jesse's POV
I love Nick. He is such a gentleman.

"Long time, no see." Nick said as he walked up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waste so I could lean into him.

"It's been 5 minutes. Not 5 days." I stated. I snuggled that into his chest. I love him.

"I love you." I stated.

"I love you, too." He said before he kissed me.  He is such a fucking angel to me. I know that he can hurt people. I know he has. He has never payed a hand on me, so why would he hurt me now. We have been together for many months. He broke the kiss. We walked into my trailer, and we snuggled on the couch until I had to rodeo.

Nick's POV
We snuggled on the couch for three hours. She fell asleep, so I got up and went to saddle her horses. I only had to saddle Jack and Coal tonight. Once I saddled then, I walked them up to the trailer with their bridles on their saddle horns. I tied them on them trailer and went to wake up Jesse.

"Hon. Get up. You need to get ready." I said lightly shaking her. She went to swing. Luckily I ducked, because I've done this before. She got up showered, and put on her pearl snap. We walked out of the trailer.

"Your so sweet!" She exclaimed when she saw her horses tied and saddled ready for her. 

"I try." She laughed at that. We rode a horse each to warm them up. We warmed up the horses and talked about her runs.