Chapter 2 (EDITED)

Song - A Guy Walks into a Bar -
Tyler Farr

Jesse's POV
I went back to my trailer and put on my nice jeans, and a navy blue t-shirt that I tucked and finished off with my 2017 Jr. NFR belt buckle. I also put on a ball cap that said "Rope like a Girl!" on it. I braided my hair though the cap and went out to my truck.

I drove the few minutes to the bar and grill down the road. I went inside, and got a seat. I ordered a root beer, then the  waiter started to get a little handsy with me, even after I asked him to go away, and I was uncomfortable. I happened to see some bronc riders, so I went to talk to them. Hopefully this freak will leave me alone. I grabbed my root beer, and walked up behind JJ. I tapped his shoulder and ducked knowing he would swing, and of course I was right.
"Watch who you try to hit, bub!" I said playfully. I've known JJ a long time. He was one of Dad's old buddies. But dad was stupid. Jacob Junior Jackson , JJ Jackson, was still around though so he would help mama take care of me.
"Then don't tap on my shoulder, girly. If you do that again, I just might hit ya." He playfully replied. "How ya doin' girl?"
"Alright. This waiter guy was getting handsy with me so I thought I would come say hi."
"Well, why don't you just sit with us? We have plenty of room."
"Alright." I sat between him and the other newbie. Nick Thompson, I think his name was. I still stayed closer to JJ.
"These men won't hurt you. I promise you, that if they do, you will get one free punch."
"You better not be lyin', Jacob Junior. If you are, you'll regret it." I said seriously.
"Is that a threat?" He asked
"No, it's a promise."
"Fine." He playfully huffed
I sat closer to the middle of my chair until Thompson decided to stretch. I flenched, thinking he was gonna hit me.