Chapter 6 (EDITED)

Song - Turn and Burn -
Sam Riggs Band

Jesse's POV
He deserved what he was about to get. An ass whoopin'. JJ knows I have a concealed carry weapons, and still beats asses because they mess with me. He is just cool like that.

Before JJ could punch him, he ran off. Chicken. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I got out of my truck, and walked to JJ.
"Thanks." I said before I hugged him.
"Your welcome baby girl. How did you know he was gonna follow ya?"
"My gut had a feelin'."
"Ok..."
He tried to grab my gun, but I was in the truck before he could stick his hand in my pocket.
"I gotta go. See ya later?" I asked
"Sure."
I backed out of the parking spot, and drove to the rodeo grounds.
I checked the horses, gave them food and water, then went back to my trailer for the night. I fell asleep watching TV.

- The Next Morning-

Jesse's POV
I work up at 7:30 and put on a pair of leggings and a hoodie, then went to go feed and check on the horses. I made sure that I put vitamins in Coals' water, so he will be ready for later.
I went back to my trailer, put on a pair of bootcut jeans, a wrangler t-shirt, and my ball cap.
I went back to my horses, with Cowgirls' tack, I put on the blue saddle pad, Roping saddle, tie down, and bridle. Her color is Blue, Coal's color is purple, and Jack's color is black.

Cowgirls' Tack ^^^I walked Cowgirl to the arena, and there were quite a few people practicing, so I went back to grab my rope

Cowgirls' Tack ^^^
I walked Cowgirl to the arena, and there were quite a few people practicing, so I went back to grab my rope. Then I walked back to the arena.
"Can I practice with y'all?"
"Sure." A voice said. Nick.
"Alright." Was all I said. When it was my turn, I made sure I had my piggin' string, and my rope set up properly, knowing that she will stop and back up, I don't want my rope to break.
I nodded my head, lettin' the calf out then spurred Cowgirl to make her chase it. I threw the loop, it landed perfectly, but I was off before the rope could tighten, and tied both back legs and the right front leg up. I threw my hands up signaling I was done. I walked back to Cowgirl, and gave her a treat. She bowed for the boys, then I jumped on her while she was down. I picked up my reins, as others let the calf go. They should really learn how not to underestimate the power of females. Others went, but no one beat my time. Yeah, my horse was short, but she does it for me. Fuck what they say.
After I cooled Cowgirl down, I went and got Jack. He ran yesterday, but I'm just gonna take it easy with him. Knowing that he'll run the pattern when I ask him to.

Jack's Tack ^^^

Jack's Tack ^^^

Coal's Tack ^^^Nick's POV I watched her leave, and come back on a taller palomino, who she was riding bareback, I might add

Coal's Tack ^^^
Nick's POV
I watched her leave, and come back on a taller palomino, who she was riding bareback, I might add. I watched her put him though his paces, then she started loping circles, the when she was done, the barrels were out for practicing. I watched her run them and she never lost her seat. All I can say is damn she looks good riding that horse. Maybe I'll try to talk to her later.