Chapter 15

Song - He Didn't Have To Be -
Brad Paisley

Jesse's POV
I was going down to Texarkana, Texas for a rodeo. Nick offered to tail me, but I told him he didn't have to. But he did it anyways. Sometimes, I wonder what I ever did to deserve him.

When we made it to Texarkana, he pulled u beside me, and walked over to my truck. He leaned into kiss me, when our lips connected, it was like magic. I kissed him back. He pinned me to my trailer, and he just kept his hands in my hair.

I was the first to pull away. The only reason I did though was because I couldn't breathe. I hoped he understood. He only looked at me with love, and lust in his eyes. I knew he understood why I pulled away. He is just the perfect gent around young ladies, and women. He is the most selfless person I know He is an amazing person. I don't think he has every sworn at or towards me. He has sworn around me, but that was under different circumstances.

"Hey. You alright?" Nick asked worried.

"Yeah, sorry. Just zoned out. What happened?" I asked

"Nothin', just was about to walk up to the sign up tent. Wanna walk together?" He asked hopefully.

"I'd love to. You wanna know something?"

"Yeah, I do."

"You are the perfect gent."

"I was just raised right." He said as he lent down to kiss me again.

He pulled away this time, so we just to the sign up table, walking in silence.

A/N

I know, shorter chapter. I just wanted to update.
Should they get married?