Chapter 4 (EDITED)

Song - Don't Call Him a Cowboy -
Conway Twitty

Nick's POV
I watched as a girl came in, and sat down. She ordered her food, then walked over here. She tapped JJ's shoulder and ducked before he could hit her. She knew what to expect.
"Watch who you swing at, bub."
She joked before JJ told her to sit between us. I had to stretch so when I did, she flinched. And moved away from me. I guess she thought I was gonna hit her. Andrew was making fun of her, and JJ, she got up, walked behind him, and tapped his shoulder and decked him in the jaw. He would have a bruise. That's for sure. Her food came, and the guy tried to violate her, but before he could touch her, I had him pinned to the wall.
"The lady does not want you to touch her, hence, why she moved. I suggest you apologize, and don't make another move."
"I'm sorry ma'am. It won't happen again."
"Apology accepted."
When he walked away, she turned to me.
"Thanks." She said still close to JJ. What surprised me was when she got a sip of JJs' beer. She got up, and went to walk away, and I grabbed her wrist. She turned around and swung. I guess I deserved that.
"Don't grab me unless you want hit. I will knock that pretty little ass of your on the ground next time. Got it?"
"Yes, ma'am. Stay and at least finish your meal."
"Fine." She sat back down next to JJ.

A/N
Ok, I know it's shorter, but I really want to do a Nick POV. I'll try to do more in the future. Btw. This may be off. But I've hung around guys almost my whole life. So yeah. Happy New Year. Last post of 2018 I think. Who knows though?