Epilouge

(Please read the note at the end ;))

When the clock struck twelve, I kissed Kaden. It was the start of a new year. With him.

He tasted like the sparkling cider we've been drinking, the fabric of his sweatshirt giving off his scent of peppermint. When we pulled away, he gave the biggest grin, holding me tight. "Welcome to 2019, sweetheart."

I grinned, resting my head on his chest. It was an eventful year and I'm happy with how it ended. Sarah found her happy ending, Kaden did, and I definitely did.

Sarah also talked to me a little while before about Jaxon. She kept in touch with him because they're still friends, which I'm happy about. Apparently his mom got a big job opportunity a while before the night of our kiss- man that feels weird to think about. Sarah said he moves around a lot, but he's living in Utah now. To be honest, I completely forgot about him. I'm so glad he was in my life, but I'm even happier that good things came after he left.

So she still talks to him. Beth doesn't mind, though, she's extremely happy and we've kinda become friends and I invited her to my New Year's Eve party, where she kissed Beth right before the new year, even though Sarah complained it was too cliché. Then Beth's last words of the year were: "Just kiss me already, dumbass."

That's a t-shirt honestly.

I silently said thanks for 2018 being maybe one of the best years of my life. And the craziest. But as I looked into Kaden's honey eyes and watched them dance in the new year's light, I could not be happier.

 But as I looked into Kaden's honey eyes and watched them dance in the new year's light, I could not be happier

Dear Reader:

Hi :)) I'm pretty sad to let this book go but it was never meant to be long, it was meant to be short and sweet. I can't believe this is my first completed book!! I gotta admit how cliché it is but I love the characters so much. I'll probably end up editing it to fix it up a bit, but... this is it.

Happy New Year, and thank you for reading. Really. I have no clue why you've stuck through the ride, but I'm really grateful.

Signing off,
~PineappleGoddess

P.S. I'm laughing to myself right now cause I've always wanted to put the little check next to the title and now I can. I want to try to be serious bUt HAHA