-6

two hours later
+ha eunhae

'right the plan is.' yerim walks into our bedroom, shared by the four of us. it wasn't small, it had two double beds, the walls were a gray colour, obviously tinted by the lack of care. all the furniture was in suitable condition despite being left alone. 

'we'll settle down for a few nights, on friday we'll sneak out.' she continues and we all smile at the idea.

'it'll be harder as min yoongi and wong yukhei fucked off together.' sooyoung states, 'changbin is really funny about me leaving let alone all of us.'

'and i don't think chris will let eunhae leave without him.' she finishes and i lean back huffing.

'right we'll be on our best behaviour until Friday then.' seulgi decides and we all agree.

'the delivery comes tomorrow as well, so all the boys will be gone with that. expect probably jeongin and seungmin.' sooyoung tell us.

'delivery?' yerim asks.

'every week we get a crate dropped off by the guards, normally it has food, medical stuff etc in it. its left at the gate so, we'll go and collect it.' she explains.

'i know this sounds silly. but when can we go home?' i question, memories of home flooding my mind. the room fills with silence.

'eunhae, this is home now. we have everyone and everything we need to survive.' sooyoung starts as we all sit on the bed. i nod and pull my hood up. 

we all sit and begin to chat when someone knocks on the door to our room.

'come in.' yerim shouts, still giggling from the joke seulgi made prior.

'are you all hungry?' jisung walks into the room, looking at the wreck that is us four. 

'i'll make food.' i say, yerim joining me as we walk downstairs. some of the boys are sitting in the lounge talking and joking whilst others are absent.

'taeyong, yuta, chan and woojin have gone to look for yukhei.' minho tells us, not looking away from the sharp knife in his hands. 

i stare at the knife, my head spinning at the sight. . without police or any emergency services, i'm guessing all defence is up to ourselves. i look away and focus on trying to get some food together

'there's ramen up here and packet sauce and that's it.' yerim says as we begin to scan the cupboards. 'jisung!'

he walks into the room almost immediately. 'is this all we have?' yerim questions holding up four packets of ramen.

he then lifts up a metal crate, opening it. 'there's this, but there's not a lot left. we're getting a new delivery tomorrow.' i open the crate and see more ramen.

i pick up five more packets or ramen and put them on the surface. 'ramen then.'

we begin to make the ramen and my mind wonders to chan, where is he? is he ok?

i shake off the thoughts when yerim begins to talk to me. 'so the boys scouted a few of the homes next to us and found a few weapons. only knives and one gun.'

'a gun?' i tremble, looking at her. she nods.

'i think chan has it.' she answers and i shake my head looking down. 'they're gonna continue scouting throughout the week.'

once the food is ready, we leave the ramen in the pot and call seulgi and sooyoung to eat, before calling the rest of the boys.

i ensure there's enough left for the four who are out and let everyone eat, as i sit on the counter next to yerim.

a conversation begins to spark when the back door opens, revealing chan and woojin alone.

'they left with yukhei.' woojin says between breaths. i push myself off the counter and towards them, hyunjin getting up as well.

'are you ok, are you hurt?' i say looking at them both. woojin shakes his head but signals to chan, who is looking at the floor.

'thank you.' i mouth and he nods. turning to chan, i grab his jaw lightly and make him look at me. 'where?'

'it's just bruises on my hand, i'll be fine babygirl.' i get flustered from the pet name, i look down focusing on his hands. 

'wait they're gone?' minho says standing up. we move out of the door frame and into the kitchen.

'we met yukhei in town, he was with yoongi and jungkook. they were hostile and rude, they all began to turn on us. taeyong tried to fight chan.' woojin finishes and i look at him.

i grab his hand lightly guiding him towards the cupboards. i push myself up onto the counter as he stands infront of me.

'fuck! taeyong knows everything! was this his plan all along?' chan curses as i pull out the same first aid kit he used earlier today.

a discussion breaks out, on what to do next. chan carries on talking, his concentration now diverted. 

'chris, turn towards me.' i say, he then looks at me.

'im sorry.' he says, as i pull him closer to me so i can look at his hands properly.

'fuck sake.' in an attempt to make chan concentratei let him stand between my legs and it succeeds. he looks at me as the others continue discussing.

'look after yourself.' i tutt, beginning to wrap his hand in an elastic bandage, the other hand laying on my thigh. 

'we lost them eunhae, they know all our plans. fuck. fuck.' he worries and i shake my head as to say, just breathe.

'right. we need to make an actual plan.' woojin says, everyone beginning to move to the other room. 

'chris.' he turns towards me, his hand still on my thigh as the others all leave the room, only us two left. 'please be careful. don't get yourself killed.'

he nods and continues to look into my eyes. 'please.' i beg, even though it's only been a day. i feel some kind of safety in him.

'of course babygirl.' he says, then planting a kiss on my forehead before we both walk through the lounge and into a make-shift office.