-29

+seulgi

i wait as taeyong grabs alcohol out of a crate. i look around, seeing the storage room full of food, all of itcollecting dust.

'you want wine?' i turn around and see taeyong holding up a bottle of wine. inside i scowl but, i nod.

'seulgi?' i hear jaehyun say as walks into the room, he pulls out a knife and approaches me.

'jaehyun, stop.' taeyong says. 'she's with me.'

'right.' he replies, turning away. 'let's go.'

taeyong gives jaehyun the crate of bear of bear before he wraps his arm around my waist, he whispers into my ear.

'you're not here to hurt me, right kitten?'

i feel sick at the pet nane and the skinship but never the less, i play along.

'of course not.' i reply.

'good.' he mutters, kissing my neck. 'why did you leave in the first place?'

'it was boring there.' lies. 'we'd just sit around all day, hiding, i needed something a little more' i pause.

'fun?' taeyong suggests, and i nod. 'well you'll have loads of fun here.' there's multiple tall blocks of flats, all run-down and crumbling.

'we're not gonna be here for long kitten, we've got to go somewhere else. just stay by my side.' he says and i nod. we enter the middle block, heading up the stairs and to the fifth floor. he pushes opens door to see a whole apartment completely wrecked.

'perfect.' jaehyun says. 'let's go.' we leave the same we entered and we then go around the apartments and walk through an empty car park and down a country road.

'it's a long walk princess,' taeyong tells me.

'that's fine.' i answer and he laughs, wrapping his hand around my waist again.

taeyong and jaehyun talk, as we walk through dark woods, a unsettling breeze making my hair flow.

we come to an old house, completely alone in the woods, only a few metres from the barbed wire. there's a dim light coming from inside and taeyong pushes the door open.

we walk in and jaehyun shuts the door behind him, i walk with them, passing open doors.

i'm then roughly grabbed and a hand is wrapped around my neck, a knife put against it, i swiftly grab the knifes handle, then kneeing whoever grabbed me in the groin. they let go of the knife and i grab it, throwing the knife against the wall behind me.

'don't touch me.' i turn around to see jungkook bent over. taeyong and jaehyun stare at the knife; now wedged into the wall. 'self defence right?'

'don't touch her, alright?' taeyong says to jungkook who's only just standing up. he nods and walks past us and into another room, jaehyun follows as taeyong stands next to me.

'better not use them moves on me kitten.' he says, sliding his arms around my waist.

'obviously not.' i answer pulling away, then following the other two into a make-shift kitchen. instantly i recognise the bleach blonde hair, yoongi.

'seulgi,' yoongi speaks, leaning on the table. 'nice to finally see you.'

'and you.' i reply. 'do me a favour? get your men to learn how to defend themselves. he's hopeless in a fight.' i point towards jungkook, who is busy fiddling with a bunch of keys.

'do me a favour instead seulgi?' he replies. 'just know, if this whole thing is a silly act of yours i will not hesitate to get a bullet, shot through your head.'

'bad. aren't you cool?' i tell him, sarcastically.

'right that's enough.' taeyong butts in, noticing yoongi beginning to look me up and down. i sit on the table, taeyong sitting on he chair in front of me. 'where's yukhei.'

'shift.' jungkook says. 'speaking of, that's mine.' he walks out of the room and the distant creek of stairs is heard. yukhei then strolls in, his eyes drawn towards me.

'i'm not even going to ask.' he says, sitting down next to taeyong. as they begin to converse, my mind wonders, they must be doing shift to watch eunhae.

'cmon princess.' taeyongs hand is on my thigh, squeezing it slightly. i stand up, indirectly batting his hand off and we go upstairs. we walk past three locked doors until he pulls a key out of his pocket and unlocks one.

a bedroom sits, a double bed in the centre, the sheets messy and unmade. a vast wooden closet sits in one corner whilst a vanity sits in the next, the mirror smashed and all the shards on the table.

i turn to taeyong and he rapidly pushes me against the wall, me now trapped between his arms.

'why are you here princess? for fun? or for something deeper?' he flirts, his hand now playing with the rim of my jeans. i grab his hand, quickly turning us around so he's against the wall.

'im here for you darling.' i lie, 'so we can get out of this place together.' with that i lean forward brushing our lips and then step back, walking away.