-15

+ha eunhae

i wake up, the room illuminated by light coming through the blinds. muffled voices from downstairs are heard as i turn towards chan. he's sleeping peacefully, his hand draped lazily around my waist.

i stare at him, noticing his plump lips, them tinted a pretty pink colour. i peck them, running my hand through his hair soothingly.

'good morning babygirl.' he says in english, his accent thick and his voice raspy.

'hey.' i reply, still playing with his hair and he hums.

'c'mere.' he says, he then wraps both of his arms around my waist, pulling him towards me so i'm leaning on his chest. he kisses my head before beginning to rub my side.

'did you sleep well?' i ask, his eyes still closed as i continue to play with his hair.

'mhm.' he hums as he opens his eyes sleepily, looking down at me. 'ah, cute.' i head him mutter, then kissing my forehead.

we continue to cuddle for an extra hour, occasionally making remarks, mostly compliments until a loud knock is heard on the door and woojin bursts in. chan pulls me into his chest as he looks up.

'sorry to ruin your little cuddle sesh but, we're heading to the old house to see what's left. you need to get up asap.' he tells chan and chan sighs.

'can't it wait an hour?' he asks.

'no can do lover boy, you've both already slept a lot of the day away. also eunhae,'

'mhm.' i hum in response, still buried in chans chest.

'yerim wants you to help make food.' he finishes, his footsteps becoming distant as i hear the door shut.

'can't we have at least one day we just spent at home?' chan complains, still stroking my side.

'duty calls bubs.' i tell him and he laughs lightly. 'come on.' i pull away from his arms and stand up but he pulls me back into bed an on top of him. 'you're cheeky, you know that?'

he leans up kissing my lips. 'of course i do.'