-31

+seulgi

i sit in taeyongs bedroom alone, writing a small letter to give to hoetaek. taeyong is currently on his shift and i'm planning to go and see him, purely for eunhae.

i finish writing the letter, providing him with my whereabouts, who's here and what they've got. i then stroll out of the room, and to the locked door, i know eunhae and taeyong are behind.

'taeyong.' i hear his footsteps before he opens the door.

'kitten, i'm doing my shift, let's talk later.' before he can shut the door, i quickly slip through, putting my hands around his neck and kissing him. he kisses back, and pulls me into him, picking me up as he shuts the door behind us.

when we finally pull away, my heart drops at the sight. eunhae is tied up on a wooden chair, ropes tied around her ankles, wrists and torso. she sat lifelessly, her body limp and bruised. blood is stained on her clothes and skin.

'would've thought chan would've got her by now.' he says putting me on the table in front of her and standing between my legs. 'she's just a nuisance at this point. although, yoongi enjoys doing what not with her.'

i feel disgusted at everyone in this house. taeyong then kisses my cheek, drawing my attention. 'if he doesn't come soon she'll be dead, so no need to worry.'

'right.' i finally manage to stutter out.

'i'll go get us some wine.' he says standing up. 'watch her for a minute kitten?'

'yeah, sure.' i answer and he walks out the room. i wait until i hear his footsteps in the distance. i run up to eunhae.

'eunhae.' i shake her and she wakes up suddenly.

'please don't hurt me.' she says straight away before looking at me. 'seulgi?'

'we're going to get you out of here, soon. i promise. chan will be here soon you won't need to deal with this anymore.' i whisper and she nods. i try to walk more but the distant sound of footsteps makes me stand up and sit back on the table.

'wine, kitten.' taeyong says, as he kisses my lips and hands me the glass.

'thank you.' i say and he stands between my legs, beginning to kiss me. i look over his shoulder and at eunhae, she stares a shocked expression on her face.

a few days later
+seulgi

after weeks of staying at that house, we all finally decide to go to town. i hid the letter in the waistband of my jeans and we walked to town, all of us armed.

'let's hope there's no run-ins.' yukhei says, playing with a knife in his hand as we walk into the town centre. 'we're going to store.' yukhei, jaehyun and yoongi all wonder off and taeyong stays by my side.

'i don't need to be chaperoned, i can fend for myself.' i say, fiddling with the knife in my pocket.

'i know, but i don't want you taken away from me or even worse you go away from me.' he tells me.

'oh.' i say and i walk towards a shop, the window completely broken. taeyong is behind me and before he can notice, i slip the letter against the wall, looking up towards hoetaeks apartment.

'this is boring.' he says, and he grabs my hand, and leads me to the connivence store.

'someone's taking the damn cigarettes.' yoongi curses. i scoff silently, looking at the food aisles.