-10

11:50
+ha eunhae

we wait it out for a further five minutes before we decide to head home, too scared to continue. slowly and quietly we leave the store and begin to run home.

'not so fast.' a hand grips my wrist, slamming me into them as another arm is put tightly around my neck. i scream as the other girls all turn around. 'you're coming with me!'

'taeyong?' i question my voice strained as he strangles me.

'let her go!' sooyoung threatens, the knife in her hand as she points it towards us.

12am
+bang chan

a scream echoes around the street, coming from the street next us. i recognise it distinctly. eunhae.

'fuck, weapons out. fast!' i say quietly as we run into the next street. the first thing we see is seulgi and yerim looking panicked as they stare down an alleyway.

'fuck.' i mutter, changbin and woojin both go to the two girls, dragging them behind them.

i rush and turn the corner, cocking my gun, unready to see the sight infront of me.

eunhae, with a knife next to her throat, held by taeyong.

+ha eunhae

i squirm and cough as his arm tightens around my throat. the tip of the knife now touching my throat. my eyes blur slightly, as i my breathing becomes uneven.

i try to watch sooyoung, not breaking eye contact with her. just as sooyoung threatens, woojin and changbin appear, pulling yerim and seulgi behind them. 

before sooyoung can make any further moves, the other boys appear, chan coming round the corner. i catch his eyes as he looks between me, the knife and taeyong.

'lee taeyong if you don't let go of her, i will shoot you.' chan says, his voice calm as he aims a gun towards taeyong a forehead. my heart races, all the pent up anxiety now plummeting.

the alley goes dead silent as taeyong stays still. all i can hear is my heartbeat, louder than anything else.

'you won't.' he replies maliciously, as he presses the knife into by skin further. i wince as i feel it cut through, the sharp pain causing me to shut my eyes as tightly as possible.

'i'll count to five and if she's not out of your arms i will shoot you.' chan answers calmly.

taeyong takes the next five second to bring his knife away and let go, then climbing over the wall and running away. 

i fall to the floor, coughing and breathing heavily.

+bang chan

taeyong jumps the wall making a run for it. i drop everything and run towards eunhae. 'fuck eunhae.' 

it hurt to see her like this. she smiles lightly whilst her cut bleeds, not heavily but still bleeds. i grab the bandana from my pockets press it on the wound. selflessly, she pushes herself up but, i bring her into my arms, picking her up.

'i can walk.' she croaks out and i shake my head.

giving up almost immediately, her legs wrap around my waist and i carry her. she leans on my shoulder, dead silent as i kiss her hair.

'i'm never letting you out of my sight again, alright?' i reassure her as attempts to nod, her head now resting in the crook of my neck.

'be aware, they might still be here.' woojin says, the rest of the boys walking in a formation where the girls are safe.

i sigh, looking at eunhae. 'im sorry.' she mutters her voice strained.

'hey, look it's not your fault. just rest, we'll be home.' i tell her.

looking around, yerim is with jisung, his arm secured over her shoulder. she was pale and looked almost as shaken up as eunhae. 

as i look at seulgi, who has her head down and sooyoung who is getting lectured by changbin, i let out a small sigh. in one way, i'm relieved that nothing terrible happened however, i'm still angry that they left and that eunhae ended up injured.

an eventful chapter
after a few dead ones
-solsticers