-25

8am
+ha eunhae

i sit in the conservatory with jaehyun, constantly apologising for chans behaviour.

'i think we both should get some air, we've been here for way too long.' he says sighing and i nod. 'let's go now, the sun is rising and everyone is asleep.' he stands up and begins to head to the door.

'wait, i should leave a note or something.' i say as i turn to the kitchen. before he grabs my wrist and looks at me.

'we won't be long there's no need.' he answers and i hesitate.

'i guess.' i say as we walk out of the door and onto the street. we walk in silence, weirdly and he guides me toward town.

'jaehyun, i think we should go back.' i say and he ignores me and carries on walking. 'jaehyun.'

'i'm gonna go back then.' i say and he turns around grabbing my wrist.

'no.' he says, and he picks up his pace holding onto my wrist tightly. my feet move fast and i look at him, noticing the out line of a gun in his pocket. my heart races at the sight.

'jaehyun, let go!' i struggle as we come toward the town centre. 'jae! stop! it's dangerous here, what's wrong with you?'

he comes to a sudden halt and looks down the street where four figures are stood. i can see them but i silently prey that it's chan.

'jae? we need to go, i don't know who they are. this is dangerous!' i struggle more and he grips my wrist tighter. as the figures approach me, my whole body is consumed in fear.

jungkook, yoongi, yuta and taeyong.