-34

+third person

suddenly there's a massive shot sound and yoongi falls to his side, dead. the window then smashes as felix bursts in. yerim then coming through the door and running to eunhae, the rest behind her.

chan then kicks the sniper out of jaehyuns hand, it falling onto the floor by his feet. he takes this time to kick jaehyun in the stomach, winding him. he bends over and chan swiftly grabs the sniper, kicking jaehyun over and then shooting him through the head.

chan stands staring at jaehyuns dead body infront of him, shocked at what he just did.

'fuck. careful it's really tight.' chans pulled out of his trance and turns to the rest who are desperately trying to untie eunhae. he runs towards them, putting his hands on eunhaes thighs and bending down infront of her.

'you're safe baby. i've got you, we've got you. i'm sorry i didn't come sooner.' she nods, her mouth still covered whilst minho struggles to untie it before yerim butts in untying it and letting it drop onto her lap as the rest finish untying the ropes around her body.

she tiredly falls into chans arms, crying quietly as he holds her as close as he can.

'im so sorry babygirl.' he repeats kissing her head repeatedly. she doesn't move but sniffles are heard as chan strokes her hair, trying to soothe her.

'i love you. im sorry.' he says, then kissing her. everyone stays silent in shock and pure relief. eunhae leans out of chans arms to finally look at him.

he hated how her eyes were red and bloodshot and how she had a cut along her cheek and how there were  un-attractive purple marks from yoongi all along her neck.

'i love you too.' she stutters, her voice broken as she says her first words to them in over three weeks. chan then brings her into his arms and picks her up, letting her rest in his arms.

'let's get out of here.'

hey darlings,
so i'm not sure whether to do a
sequel, i have a few ideas but,
i don't know if any of you want it
or would actually read it.

i don't mind if you don't want one as i'll
continue to develops new storylines but, if
you would all like one then i'll start writing it.

if you do; i have a short story, read-written
that i can publish whilst you wait for the sequel.

comment if you want one please <3

thank you for reading
district 9
—a xo