-28

a few days later
+seulgi

taeyong hasn't been in town at all, sooyoung returned to give me clothes etc but apart from that it's been quiet. ive only spoken to hoetaek, the other two always too busy with each other to even speak to me.

it's 9pm and i'm sitting on the balcony with hoetaek as he smokes a cigarette. i scowl at him as he does it.

'hoetaek, promise me, if taeyong does murder me. tell everyone in that house,' i look towards the suburbs. 'they will get out of here, if not for them, for me and for eunhae.'

'yes ma'am.' he says after a long pause.

'if you see me in town, tell them i'm ok. i'll try and leave letters. i'll leave them near here. promise me you'll look for them and find them. and if it all goes tits up and i do die, make sure district 9 gets its vengeance.'

'look.' he points towards one side of town where lights are coming. 'lets go.' he stomps out his cigarette.

'they're in.' he says as hyuna and hyojong turn off the lights and power.

'this is my cue.' i say. 'if i don't make it back, then that sucks.' i laugh nervously. he nods and opens the door.

'see you around seulgi.' i pat the back of my jeans making sure my knife was in there. i smile and walk out of the building.

+lee taeyong

as jaehyun and i walk into the centre, heading towards one of the empty stores, looking for alcohol, i hear the distant sound of high heels and i turn around, clutching my gun.

'eh?' i turn away and we enter one of the shops and jaehyun looks through the aisles as i go out the back.

i lean into a box, finding crates of beer and i pull them out. i turn around to put them down when i'm swiftly pushed against the wall between someone's arms.

'lee taeyong.'

'seulgi, nice to see you again.' i say, she leans forward and i feel her breath on my ear.

'im leaving with you.' she says, before she kisses my neck and pulls away, looking at me.