-13

12am; monday
+ha eunhae

throughout the whole of saturday chan didn't leave my side, his hands were permanently around my waist. if we were playing cards he'd be cuddled next to me or he'd make me lay in his lap. he also insisted that i sleep in his room again.

on sunday, they all went to scout out another road and they came back with a potential base, however chan didn't go with them so they're waiting until he wants to go.

we'd just fallen asleep when loud banging sounds were heard, waking chan and i up. he got up immediately and peered out the window.

'babygirl, we need to move. someone is setting off  fireworks and each is coming closer to the house.' i nod, he grabs his hoodie and makes me put it on. 

he gets changed throwing me my jeans and i quickly change into them, sliding on my shoes. before i can do anything else, he grabs my hand guiding me out of the room to see everybody already up, getting changed and ready.

woojin comes past us, 'eunhae we're taking you to the other house.' he commands. i nod and look at chan, his hand still gripping onto mine tightly.

'let me get the girls and get our stuff together.' i tell him, he nods in response before i place a kiss on his nose and walk to the girls room.

they're all up getting changed, i grab a bag left by the old owners of the house and start to shove stuff in it.

'im going to grab food and supplies out of the kitchen.' yerim tells us as she takes her bag.

'im going to chans room to grab some of our stuff. we're going to the new base.' i tell them.

i walk out of the room and to chans room, this wing of the house now empty.

'right.' i mutter. i grab chans duffel bag that he left on the floor, grabbing the two remaining hoodies left and all our clothes. i grab the toiletries from the bathroom and start to look through the drawers.

'eunhae, there you are.' jeongin bursts into the room. 'we need to go.'

'ok, let me just take some of this.' i grab some clothes, first aid and i glance at the weapons left on the bedside table.

'ill get them.' jeongin says, picking up the two knives and bullets. i sling the bag over my shoulder and jeongin comes straight to my side, guiding me out as the banging continues.

we both rush down, seeing yerim shutting the crate and throwing it on the kitchen floor, jisung by her side closely.

'did you get the food out of the cooler?' i ask her as jeongin continues to guide me away. she shakes her head. i steer out of jeongins grip temporarily, opening the cooler and grabbing the food, placing it in yerims bag.

'all four of you need to leave!' woojin commands as he runs into the kitchen, the bangs now close.

jisung grabs yerim, pulling her away and out of the back door, jeongin and i close behind. as we step into the cold we're guided through a hole in the fence that leads into the woods. distantly, we can still see the fireworks going off, the noises louder than ever.

'where's everyone else?' i stutter.

'seulgi, changbin, seungmin and sooyoung are ahead of us. chan, hyunjin, felix, minho and woojin are back there.' jeongin tells us and i turn back around, seeing there's no more fire works but a light coming from where the house is.

we walk through the woods for 5 more minutes and come to another street almost identical to ours. however, it looks untouched. a few of the house look run down.

'this one.' jisung says, as we go to a house further up the street. it seems identical to the one we were in however, it's slightly bigger and it has a garage and an extension out the back.

'this is, nice.' yerim says as we enter. we put our bags down, the other four sitting in the lounge. yerim and i head towards the kitchen, it filled with dust.

'i wonder what actually happened before this was district 9.' i mutter using my sleeve to brush the dust off the surfaces.

'they have plates and cutlery!' yerim squeals and i join her looking at five plates, a few pots and a load of cutlery.

'this is a lot nicer than the old place.' i say wondering towards the conservatory, an obvious extension.

yerim and i walk towards the stairs going up and trying to find our way around the new house. there's four extra rooms and we begin looking through them.

'these look nice.' yerim mutters as we enter another room at the back of the house, she opens the blind and her breathe hitches.

'what? are you ok?' i walk over to her and look at what she's looking at. a few roads down a house, is on fire. 'is that?' she nods.

i run out of the room and down the stairs, sprinting towards the door and out onto the street. my heart races, they could all be burning in a fire yet, we were all sitting like nothing.

+third person

eunhae sprints out of the house, everyone alarmed. yerim is close behind.

'the old house, it's on fire!' she shouts as jeongin sprints after eunhae and jisung follows close behind.

'eunhae! stop running!' jeongin shouts but she doesn't spare a glance as she makes her way towards the woods.

jisung picks up his pace as sooyoung follows behind them distantly.

jisung catches up to eunhae as she enters the woods, grabbing her waist and pulling her back as she sobs.

'no, jisung. it's on fire, they're at the house and it's on fire.' she sobs, as she tries to get out of his arms but, jeongin helps as they pull her back to the street.

too distraught to even think of anything else, she kicks as they drag her back to the street, sooyoung and seulgi at the entrance to the woods.

'fucking let go of me! they're gonna fucking die jisung!' she screams.

she continues resisting as they sit on the pavement by the woods entrance. eunhae in jeongins arms as she sobs. the rest of them silent as they sit in fear.

'they're not really gone. i promise you.'