-32

+kim yerim

jisung and i are the only ones awake, it's 8am and we're playing cards. lately, jisung and i have been closer, he's been there for me when eunhaes absence is hard on me.

just as we finish a round the door begins to bang, making jisung stand up and pull me into the kitchen.

'hide down here.' he tells me, and i crouch down. i hear his footsteps become distant as the door is heard opening.

'jisung, seulgi wrote a letter.' i hear a voice say. i stay down before jisung comes around the counter offering me his hand. i take it and stand up, brushing my leggings.

'i'll go and get everyone.' i say and jisung nods, sitting down with hoetaek. i rush upstairs, opening the girls door and waking everyone up.

chan rushes down the stairs, meeting woojin at the bottom as they sit down. the rest all sit and hoetaek begins to speak.

'she left this for us, i mean you.' hoetaek starts, looking at woojin.

everyone sits down and i sit on the arm of the chair as chan reads the letter, jisung leans his head in my arm.

+bang chan

my eyes focus on the letter in front of me as i hurriedly read it, woojin reading it over my shoulder.

i panic, putting the letter down. woojin grabs it, and i huff loudly, looking down. i feel my eyes become glossy as i look at the letter over woojins shoulder.

'tomorrow, we're going.' woojin announces. 'we're leaving at 6pm, so we an attack when it's dark.'

'we'll help.' hoetaek says, and i nod.

'right. hui we'll be there by 6:30, make sure all of you are ready.' woojin says, his voice stern and controlling.

'yerim can go with us now.' minho days and jisung tenses up next to me.

'everyone will be coming. be ready by 5..' woojin finishes.

'hoetaek, thank you.' i manage to say. he nods before leaving the house.

i sit at the kitchen table, with the rest of the members who are looking at the letter. i grip my hair, my emotions making me a wreck.

'tomorrow. everyone will be armed, chan, Felix and i will have a fun each. the rest of you will have knives. we're leaving at 5:30 all of you need to be down here and ready.' woojin commands.

'we will get her back.' felix reassures me and i nod.

'i'm going to kill them all.'