-18

two weeks later; thursday
+ha eunhae

the last two weeks have been repetitive and boring. every wednesday the boys would collect the delivery, nothing coming from yoongi since the fire.

clothes have been delivered everytime, batteries, food, water and first aid. we got some camping equipment once but nothing since.

seulgi has been allowed to go out with sooyoung and the boys lately, after discovering she can throw knives really well. yerim and i still not allowed to leave. i've gotten to know seungmin and jeongin really well as we spend everyday together.

chan still treats me like a princess constantly, trying to spend as much time with me when he's home.

they travelled north, finding a lake, and large warehouses, completely empty. however, no electricity is provided to them so we didn't move to them.

the train has only come three times, once last wednesday and twice yesterday weirdly.

yerim and i are focusing on cleaning out all the downstairs rooms, that have been left untouched since we arrived whilst the boys all focus on boarding up the window and seulgi and sooyoung look through books.

'why are there so many books.' yerim complains, starting on her fifth shelve of books. i pull a chair up and stand on it, reaching a cupboard above the book shelves.

'hey look!' sooyoung says. 'there's a key in this book!' we all turn to her.

'what the fuck what's that for?' seulgi says as sooyoung throws the key on the table, continuing to check all the books. 'a shed or something?'

i open the cupboard, it dusty, forcing me to cough.

'fuck. talk about collecting dust.' i say, then looking into the cupboard. 'someone throw me a torch.' yerim hands me a torch and i shine it into the cupboard.

old magazines are stacked up on one side, i pull them out, putting them on the table. a leather bag sits in the centre.

'what the?' i question pulling it out. i sit on the chair and look through it. 'needles.' i say throwing the pack of sewing needles on the table.

i then pull out a pouch, opening it, coins fill it up. 'change.' i tell them putting it on the table. i reach in again. 'thread.'  i place the four wads of thread, all black onto the table. i reach in again.

i feel a box and pull it out, revealing a pocket of cigarettes, i flick it open seeing nineteen left.

'we got the goods!' sooyoung sings jokingly as i pull out two lighters. the boys beginning to walk in.

'what goods?' felix asks as he walks in, looking towards sooyoung.

'eunhae you better not hold them for one second longer.' i hear chan say sternly, and i look up seeing him coming towards me. i throw the packet on the table, along with the lighters.

'she found them in the bag chris, chill.' yerim says, saving my ass.

'good.' he says, picking them up and throwing them in the make-shift bin. 'if i ever see your pretty lips around a cigarette, i will be so pissed.' he then kisses my lips.

'get a room!' seulgi shouts as we laugh. 'there's children here!' she finishes, pointing to jeongin who flips her off. i turn the bag over, shaking it, only change fall out and onto the table.

i stand up on the chair again, finishing cleaning out the bottom shelf. 'all there is up here is fucking dust.' i continue as woojin starts to speak. i pull out more magazines, chan taking them from my hands and putting them on the floor next to the table.

unable to see the next shelve i reach up, my hand only finding dust. 'there's nothing up here.'

'you can't see it babygirl.' chan says, taking my hand and helping me step down before he gets on the chair, looking through the second shelf. he pulls out a box.

'there's nothing up here.' jeongin mocks, and i flick his head. yerim opens the box seeing letters, all in a pile.

'why more fucking paper? why not like a knife or some shit.' seulgi complains as yerim slides the box towards changbin, who's sitting at the edge of the table.

'right that's it.' chan says, i push the chair to the next cupboard, opening it, coughing again.

'it's all so fucking dusty!' i shout as most of the room laughs. 'ugh.' everyone begins their own little conversation as i concentrate on clearing out the cupboard. half of the cupboard is filled with candles, the other with empty bottles.

i start to clear out the bottles, getting towards the back i see full alcohol bottles, untouched and sealed.

'seulgi!' i say, turning around to her.

'yes ma'am.'

'does alcohol go out of date?' i ask.

'it doesn't.' she answers getting up.

'right that's enough for you.' chan says, slinging me over his shoulder and walking away from the cupboard.

'oi, christopher bang, put me the fuck down!' i say, hitting his back.

'no can do babygirl.' he says, standing in the corner.

i squirm, chans grip on me becoming tighter. i cheekily slap his ass, and he gasps.

'let me down chris!' he shakes his head and takes me out of the room, and upstairs. 

i laugh and try to get out of his grip however, he hold even tighter as he enters the bedroom and lies me on the bed, leaning over me.

'your cute ass is not touching the alcohol alright?' he says and i nod. he kisses me and then lays next to me, pulling me into him. his arms finding there way around my waist.

'chan?' i say and he hums. i turn around, still in his arms. 'can i come to town with you soon.' he shakes his head, looking down at me.

'please, when you go to see hoetaek. i've been here for three weeks and i'm bored as shit.' i tell him. 'jeongin taught me how to defend myself anyway.'

he laughs. 'what did he teach you?' he says in english, as i rest my head on his chest.

'if someone tries to stab me, kick the knife out of there hand, and if some tries to grab me kick them in the crotch.' i tell him and he laughs aloud.

'babygirl, that's basic knowledge.' i climb over him so my face is in front of his, one of my elgs on each side of his body.

'please.' i say and he shakes his head again. 'please, felix already said he'd look after me when you're busy.'

'i'll think about it.' he says, leaning up to kiss my lips. i kiss him again, as the door opens.

'you need to learn to fucking knock.' chan says, leaning up so i'm sitting on his lap, my legs around his waist and i quickly hide my face in his neck.

'we need to decide when we're going to go into town, to see hoetaek.' woojin says, 'so can you both come down in a minute.'

'sure.' chan says and then i hear the door close. i pull away from his neck and he smiles at me.

'you're so cute.' he coos, kissing me again. i feel my cheeks heat up and hide my face in his chest. 'stop you look extra cute when you blush.' he says.

a loud bang on the door breaks us apart. 'come on lovebirds!' yerim shouts and i get off chan standing up.

'always disturbing our cuddle seshs.' he tuts, grabbing my hand and we leave the room and head downstairs.

the calm
before the storm yall
-solsticers