~26~ Making More Friends/Stalker

Recap~ Lisa has a nightmare, Justin and Lisa sneak into the Huntington's yard, Lisa tells Dylan about her nightmare.

I woke up in my bed around 4:00 pm. The house was still very much alive. I stretched and yawned. I felt a lot better than before seeing as though I took that nap. It was still pretty bight outside, and I could hear the shouting of Justin and his game.

Is that all he ever does? Oh, wait I'm talking about Justin of course that is all he ever does. I lied in my bed for a while before I decided to get up. School was due to start in about a week. To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I didn't know what to expect I would be in a building all by myself and without any of my brothers.

This would be the first year. Yeah, I did have my fair share of acquaintances I talked with at school, but we kind of grew out of touch over the summer. Then there is Sally who left me without giving a valid reason why. I was still curious though, and I still held onto hope that she would come back.

On the other hand, there were those two girls I met at Walmart. I wasn't sure I could rely on them though. I had only just met them, and for all, I know they could be the meanest girls of the school. Then that boy Liam, but I doubt I will see him again. There were also the thoughts about mom and dad, and if they would ever come back, or would they stay away for good this time.

There were just so many questions rolling around in my head it was actually starting to give me a headache. I decided to dismiss all of those thoughts for now, and focus on seeing what everyone else in the house was doing.

I walked outside of my room and nearly bumped into some random person. We made eye contact for the longest time before I realized who it actually was. Meet Grayson, Dylan's friend. He was a 6ft brown hair green eyes gamer/pervert who apparently found Dylan as a good person to hang around.

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. He was the epitome of a jerk and annoying. From the day I could walk and talk, he would try to hit on me. Of course, I always rejected him, because one his attitude wasn't my type and two my brothers would never allow it.

Of course, my brothers knew he hit on me, but they let him stay around because he was always there for us, when mom or dad got out of hand. He could be a nice and tolerable person when he wants to. But I promise you he is the only one who could do that. "Hey hotcakes," he said walking backward to Dylan's room.

"Get a life" was my reply back to him. I wonder if he even considers the fact that I am only 13. "Spicy as always" he said turning around and continuing to Dylan's room. I went downstairs where Jacob and Jason were discussing something. Jacob saw me coming and did some sort of signal to Jason.

Jason turned around and smiled. "Hey your up, did you sleep well?" he asked. "Yep, and I definitely feel better than earlier," I said. "Well, that's good, I could tell you were really sleepy," he said. Which reminded me of our show we were watching last night.

"Wait, did you finish the show without me?" I asked looking up at him. "No, of course not, I paused it the minute you fell asleep," he said. "Good" I replied. I heard my phone ringing from upstairs and went up to get it.

The caller ID showed Aerial. Huh. Should I answer or no? This was complicated. I didn't really have a social life and speaking with people I barely knew didn't really sit well with me. But I did want to make a new friend before school opened up so that only leaves me with one decision.

I answered the call before it ended. "Hello?" I said. Gee, I am already being awkward. "Hey Lisa, I was calling to find out if you wanted to come to a little get together with us later this evening?" she said through the phone.

"Oh, and Anna is with me too," she said. "Hola!" I heard her say. They wanted me to come to a get together with them. Wow, my dream is finally coming true. "Uum sure let me just ask my brother first," I said.