~49~6th Hour Trouble

"So what are you thinking?" I was partially awakened by two sets of voices talking.

"I don't know. Honestly. I feel like I am just waiting for her to do something next." I tried to ignore what sounded like Jason's voice, and go back to sleep. What time was it anyway?

"Yeah."

"We'll talk about this later, though. I have to head in early today." There was some movement and a door opening. "Okay, I will make sure they get to school."

"Yeah, make sure to remind Lisa to carry her inhaler, and give her some pain meds if she needs them." Since I couldn't flip over because of my arm, I resorted to bringing the blanket up higher on me to block the talking.

"I know. I got it, Jason." There was a chuckle and some more movement. "I know, I know. I stress too much. "

"What you need is a vacation."

"Don't we all?" There was another chuckle followed by the zipping up of a bag. "See ya bro." Then a door closed. I stirred as I felt the bed dip. The covers were adjusted, temporarily replacing the warmth that covered me, with cold air. I felt an arm on my shoulder as the person kept moving.

The constant movement was starting to get really annoying as I was trying to sleep. I groaned when the person moved again. "Sorry," the person whispered finally stopping. I smiled as I was finally able to fall back asleep.

That was until the person started moving again. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Jacob after adjusting my eyes to the darkness. "What are you doing?" I mumbled. "I'm sorry sweetie. Go back to sleep," he said finally settling on a position. I snuggled up to his warm body and fell back into the amazing world of slumber.

~Overprotective~

I got into the back of Dylan's car, carrying an apple and my shoes. When I woke up this morning Jacob was out like a shoe. Therefore, no one woke me up, because Jason was gone. So I was once again rushed.

And with a cast on, it was twice as hard. "Finally. You know you take longer and longer each day to get ready. You are becoming more like a girl," Justin said after I closed the door. "Okay, first of all, that's stereotyping, and second of all everyone refused to wake me!" I said shouting at the end. I was getting fed up with this.

"How about you invest in an alarm," Grayson said with a smug smirk on his face. "I'll show you an alarm," I mumbled trying to put on my shoe.

"Oh? Spicy I think I like the idea of tha-"

"I will throw you out of this car right now and not feel one bit of regret," Dylan cut him off, briefly glaring at him. "Why is he even still your friend? If it were some other guy who said that, he would be dead," I said now working on my other foot.

"Its because I have earned the rights," Grayson said. I could see him inch closer to the door to avoid the potential beating from Dylan. "So if I bring a guy home, can he earn the rights?" I asked, putting emphasis on the latter.

"No," everyone in the car said at the exact same time. I put my one hand up in surrender. "Geesh. I had a feeling that was going to happen." I mumbled biting into my apple. Liam is going to need a miracle whenever its time for him to meet my brothers. Which hopefully, might never happen.

"Its because I trust him not to actually do anything," Dylan said glancing at me through the rearview mirror. "He can be stupid at times, but he is not that stupid," he continued. "Wow, I am really feeling the love here," Grayson said rolling his eyes.

"Ha ha, whatever," Dylan retorted pulling into the schools parking lot. He parked the car and locked the doors. "Are you going to do this every day we go to school?" I asked rolling my eyes. "Only if one of you are always getting into some sort of situation that I am forced to talk to you about," he said turning around in his seat.