~57~Confused and Annoyed

I was sat in Jasons room waiting for him to say something. He called me up to his room late at night, when I should be sleeping. Jacob was also in here. I already knew what this was about, and I am sure he knew that too. So why was he taking so long to speak?

"Um so...Jacob and I spoke about it and we decided that we will...let you date Liam.

Despite already knowing the information, I was still beyond the moon happy. "But there are rules. Lots of rules that you have to follow if you want to keep...dating," Jacob said.

I knew that was coming. "Every time you want to meet with him you have to tell one of us," Jason said. His features seemed set to get a point across. "Yes, and one of us have to be with you," Jacob said. I furrowed my eyebrows at that. "What?" I asked. That sounded quite ridiculous to me.

"There is no debating about this," Jason said seriously. "Ok," I sighed. I guess it would not get better than that. Jacob looked at Jason as if they were communicating telepathically. I could tell whatever they were going to say wouldn't be the most pleasant.

"Lisa, I don't want to have to ask this but have you kissed him?" Jason asked. My eyes went as wide as saucers. I was honestly a little embarrassed that he would ask that. His face was completely serious and he and Jacob were both looking at me intently, waiting for my answer.

"No! I haven't," I said looking down at my lap. My cheeks were probably fiery red. They both visibly relaxed and sighed. "Okay, good cause you're not going to," Jacob said. "Um, how is that your choice?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Don't push it," Jason said. "You know it's taking a lot in me right now to allow this. I don't want you to date. But I know I'm gonna have to at some point so..." he trailed off with a sigh and rubbed his hand over his face.

They were finally starting to accept it. Accept that I would start to date. "I don't like that smile on your face," Jacob mumbled. He obviously still didn't like the idea, but honestly, I couldn't care less at the moment.

Jason stood up and clapped his hands. "Anyway, that's all. You can go to sleep now," he said ruffling my hair. I walked his hand away and glared at him.

"If I didn't have a cast on right now I would attack you," I said. I had to try hard to hide the smile already making its way into my face.

Jacob laughed from his spot in Jason's bed. A full on laugh. "I've never heard anything so dumb!" He exclaimed. Jason raised an eyebrow at me with a small smirk forming on his face.

"Oh really?" He asked stalking closer. "Yep," I nodded backing away from him. Jason stopped and rest his hands on his waist. "I think Lisa here needs a lesson," he said to Jacob.

"Yeah, maybe we can knock some brains into her whiles we are at it," Jacob replied. "What do you-" I was cut off by Jason picking me up and putting me on his bed. Jacob held my hands as Jason trapped my feet.

"W-wait no. I didn't actually mean it. I was kidding," I said already knowing what was about to happen.

"Oh well, it's too late," Jason said as he started tickling me nonstop. What just have been only 5 minutes felt like an eternity until Jason finally stopped tickling me.

There were actual tears rolling down my cheeks from how hard I was laughing. "Now I think you know not to say that anymore," he said with a smirk. I got off his bed. "That's torture," I said wiping the tears off of my face.

"It's fun," Jacob said. "Yeah, to you," I said glaring at him. "Anyway you should really get headed to bed now," Jason said standing up from his bed.