~52~Openening Up/Caught

"You know, we should really adjust the times we meet together," Liam said laying down on the grass. "Don't get me wrong, I love seeing you at night when it's just the two of us and the stars." he turned to face me and gave me the most charming smile.

"But I have to wait all day before I could get to see you, and this entire sneaking out at night isn't really the best idea." he said frowning a little.

I sighed and looked down at the grass beneath us. He was right. I don't know how much longer I can keep hiding this from my brothers. Every time I come back from sneaking out, I feel more guilty than the last time.

"I know-I just-I'm scared to, " I said looking into his eyes. "I'm scared of what they will think, or say, or do."

Liam sat up and scooted closer to me. Until our arms were touching.  He intertwined my hands into his. "I agree with you. But...the longer you hold out from them the worst the outcome will be. And it's not safe for you to walk all the way here by yourself at night. "

"The walk isn't even that long, " I said looking up at him. He gave me an are you serious right now look.

"It doesn't have to be long for something to happen, " he said tracing something on the palm of my hands.

"I know...but can we not worry about that right now. I've been so stressed lately. I just want to relax and forget about everything that's going wrong in my life right now, " I said laying back onto the grass.

"Alright come on, " he said standing up. I furrowed my eyebrows. "What are we doing?"

"Don't worry about it. Just follow me. It's not very far from here, " he said extending his hand out to help me.

He pulled on my arm and I went flying and almost fell back onto the ground. "Liam! I thought you were trying to help me, not injure me more. I have a cast on you know," I said glaring at him.

He was too busy laughing to even notice. "I'm sorry, " he said in between laughs. "You are way lighter than I thought. "

"Well, you must have thought you were pulling an elephant with all that force. " I said walking towards him.

I just glared at him as he continued to laugh like it was the most hilarious thing in the world. "You know what? I am going home, " I said turning around.

"Wait no, blue. I am sorry. Forgive me?" he asked running in front of me so I couldn't leave. I wasn't actually going to leave, but he didn't need to know that.

"You have to make it up to me first, then I will consider it, " I said looking everywhere but at him. "I am. I promise. Come on, " he said bending down.

"What are you doing?" I asked giving him a weird look. "What does it look like? I am gonna give you a piggyback ride. Now hurry up, I'm not gonna stay down here forever, " he said gesturing for me to get on his back.

"But I have a cast on. That's not going to be easy, " I said shaking me head at him in disappointment. "Man, looks like you aren't getting that forgiveness, " I said with a smirk.

He suddenly went under me and picked me up so that I was sitting on his neck. I screamed as I almost lost my balance because of the sudden movement.

"LIAM, " I shouted. I held into his neck as tight as I could with my good arm. I heard him choke and that almost brought a smile to my face.

"A-a little too tight, " he struggle out. "Well that's what you get for scaring me like that, " I said releasing the pressure a little. "Here hold my hand. I promise I won't drop you...unless you throw yourself off then I can't help in you in that ca -"