~56~Graysons Confession

Its been an entire week since the whole Liam incident and none of my brothers have said a word about it. Grayson also hasn't been over, which was weird in itself. I mean he practically lives here.

Everyone was currently outside playing. It was a Saturday and I was still grounded of course. So I couldn't go anywhere. I still didn't have my phone and I also didn't expect that to come anytime soon.

Jacob and I were just watching the boys play in the pool. I couldn't play in the pool nor did I want to. I looked over at him to see him still on his phone. I was glad that he spoke to me. I don't know how much longer I could have gone with him ignoring me.

Flashback

I was laying on the couch watching whatever show that was on. Well, I wasn't really watching it. More so just staring at the screen. It was 9 pm and Dylan and Justin were at the store getting some more videogames I presume.

Jason was in his office doing some work and I had no idea where Jacob was. I assumed he was just in his room.

I could feel my eyes starting to droop from the sleepiness, but I didn't want to sleep. Every time I went to sleep was one day longer that Jacob was mad at me. I didn't want it to keep going on like that.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I tried to make myself seem as awake as possible. If it was Jason, and I looked tired he would send me to bed. I tried to tune into the show that was on, which was actually Spongebob. What?

The TV suddenly turned off and I looked behind me to see that it was Jacob with the remote in his hand. "First of all I know you're not actually watching SpongeBob and second, Lisa, you look like a zombie, you should go to bed,'" he said putting the remote up.

"I'm not tired."

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and watched his movements. He walked over to the couch and sat down on it with a sigh. "Yes, you are. You think I didn't see you trying to stay awake?" he asked cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Well, I am not tired anymore," I said rolling my eyes. I had to use this opportunity now to ask him. He sighed and walked over to me, picking me up bridal style. "Jacob!" I exclaimed. He didn't say anything as he carried me to my room and practically threw me on my bed.

"Hey! Why you gotta manhandle me?" I asked glaring at him. He chuckled slightly and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I was just getting annoyed."

"Seems that's all I do to you now," I mumbled fixing myself on my bed. "What?" he asked giving me a look of confusion. A moment of silence passed before he sat near my foot on my bed. "What are you talking about?" he asked again.

I sighed and looked up at him. He seemed genuinely confused. "About you ignoring me. Ever since you found out about me sneaking out with Liam, it's like your still mad at me. I mean I get it, but like no one else is still mad at me. It's just you and I don't know why?" I finished.

"Wait? All this time you think I have been ignoring you?" He asked looking at me. I nodded and started playing with the bracelet on my wrist.

"Oh, I'm sorry Lisa," he said running a hand through his hair. "I didn't mean for it to come off like that. I just got....caught up in my own feelings and I didn't think about yours."

I slowly looked up at him, not sure if he was being sarcastic or not.

"I'm being serious. Why didn't you come to me?"

"Because I thought you were genuinely still mad at me. And I wanted to but I was scared," I said looking up at him.

He looked a little upset at that and sat next to me on the bed, resting his arm on my shoulder. I cuddled into his warm embrace.