~29~Sneaking/Possible Date?

"Jason, tell Jacob and Dylan to leave me alone!" I shouted down the hallway. Not even an hour after we got home Dylan wanted to get me back for earlier and Jacob just wanted to join in for the fun.

Dylan and Jacob were both chasing me as I ran into the kitchen. Then I was cornered. Well, this didn't look very promising. Dylan looked at me with an evil look in his eyes.

"You know what? I finally got a perfect idea," Dylan said rubbing his hands together. I need to think of something quick. "If you don't leave me alone then I will share that one picture of you all over Instagram," I said smirking.

Jacob burst out laughing, but Dylan didn't find it so funny. "You wouldn't dare," he said coming closer to me. I admit he was quite intimidating, but I had to keep it up if I wanted to get out this situation alive.

"Y-yeah I would," I said stuttering a little. Leave it to my voice to betray me. "Don't make threats you can't keep," Jacob said patting my head. I looked around trying to plan my escape. Keyword 'Trying'. The minute I attempted to run past them I was picked up.

"Put me down!" I yelled kicking in their arms. I pray I did some damage. "Put me down," Dylan mocked. They were having way too much fun with this. "Ok," Jacob threw me on the couch. Like literally threw me on the couch.

I glared up at them. Now I knew there was no getting out of this. "Now little sis. I am getting you back, partly because of earlier and because I want to," he said. "Yeah and I just thought it would be fun," Jacob added in.

Is that like his role in this household? He is always the one who joins, because, and quote, 'I thought it would be fun'. "Yeah, whatever," I said rolling my eyes.

Dylan picked up the duct tape from the coffee table. I didn't even see it earlier. "What are you going to do with that?" I asked. He took a piece off and slapped it onto my mouth. Then Jacob took it and tied my hands together while Dylan tied my ankles.

I was officially tied up. I tried to break out of it, but it was no use. "mhndsdnos" I mumbled, but it probably sounded like gibberish. Okay, I will be the first to say it. These are the cruelest people who have ever walked the earth.

"What should we do with her now?" Dylan asked rubbing his chin. Jason walked down the stairs and looked at the scene. I started shouting through the duct tape in hopes Jason would help me.

"What are guys doing?" he asked. "Nothing, we are just having some sibling bonding time," Jacob answered. "Riiiggghhht,". "Yeah, Lisa voluntarily wanted to do this. She said it would make a great profile picture," Dylan said pulling out his phone.

There is no way he is going to believe them. He continued his way to the kitchen. "Just make sure to clean up whatever mess you make, and I am not taking anyone to the hospital," Then he headed up the stairs.

Well, there goes that opportunity. Jacob picked me up then set me on the lawn chair outside then added another layer of duct tape around me. Dylan grabbed the hose. Oh no. I know where this is going. I struggled through the tape to convince them to show me some mercy.

But the mischievous look on Dylan's face and the maniacal one on Jacobs, there was going to be no negotiation. In the next second, I was being blasted with freezing cold water.

And as Jacob always does he was recording the whole thing on his stupid phone. How I wish I could destroy that stupid phone. "This is so going on snap chat," Jacob said grinning like a fool. In this process, the tape on my mouth came off.

"STOP," I yelled out. "What, what was that?" Dylan shouted as if he hadn't heard me the first time. Idiot. There was water in my eyes, mouth, I was soaked from head to toe.