Chapter 40: Chance

Chapter 40: Chance

Aqua Pov

"Don't you think that something unexpected will happen?" Paulit-ulit na tanong si Threa.

Nandito kami ngayon sa dorm namin, nandito din sina Bubbles and Luna. Since wala naman kaming masyadong gagawin dahil 'yung mga leader lang na naatasan 'yung kikilos.

Nakadapa ako dito sa Kama habang nagbabasa ng iilang papeles, nakapatong naman 'yung mga paa ni Threa sa coffe table. While Bubbles is on the sofa with Luna having her online games on her phone.

"Bakit naman may mangyayaring hindi inaasahan ha?"
Tanong ko naman sa kaniya habang nagbabasa pa din.

Ngayon palang inaalam ko na ang mga dapat kong alamin bilang ako naman ang papalit sa Inang Reyna ng kaharian namin. I hope my sister is here for we will be able rule our kingdom with me.

"Because look... Axcel... Chase... and Ezra were together at this moment. And in fact that the two mAster have their undeniable secret feelings for the Gorgeous girl, Ezra. You know? " Paglalahad niya. Napatingin kaming lahat kay Threa na may bored-look at wala kaming nakuha sa mga pinagsasabi niya. "Oh god, what i mean is baka magkagulo sila du'n. And... I was worried because the past story between the two prince will repeat. "

She's having her point now. And knowing that the past story will be back? What the fuck. I can't do anything but to fill my mouth with cuss'.

"I somehow miss Zandara." Nautal nalang ni Luna. Niyakap naman siya patalikod ni Bubbles kaya matamlay na ngumiti si Luna.

Before Bubbles came, Zandara and Luna were close friends. Not until Zandara died because of her heroic act for saving her parents. Awh.

"Zandara Jill was the protagonist of their past story... but she died." Malungkot na ani ko.

Sobrang saya namin nung napag-alaman namin na natigil na ang galit sa pagitan ng dalawang prinsipe pero sobrang lungkot din kasi nawala si Zandara.

"I have to tell this, guys..." utal na lang ni Threa kaya natuon ang pansin namin sakaniya. Looks like she's serious at this time.

"Zandara Jill's parents was a loyal servant of Darkaniax Empire. King Dark sees the beauty and intelligence of the daughter of his Servants... so he manipulated her to follow him." All of us were listening carefully and seriously. That King is such a demon!
"...So Zandra did, she followed him because she believes that she'll just gonna take the steps of her parents in the future... being a servant. The Atrocious King sent Zandara here to be a spy. Hence, Zandara realized that following King Dark was all wrong. She fell in love with the Prince and she became our friend as well. Starting that moment, she decided not to follow the King's order... by that, King Dark knew that he has been disobeyed by the spy he sent here. He decided to kill her parents as a payment for disobeying him. Zandara tried to save her Mother and Father, but unfortunately.. they all died in that tragic moment. " She continued.

"How did you know?" Gulat na tanong ni Luna na hindi makapaniwala.

"She told me everything. I still remembered when she approached me and ask for help. She wants to save her parents... I tried to stop her. But what I can do? She has her full determination to do that." Sagot nito.

Bakit ngayon niya lang sinabi? What the fuck. She been a spy here and we didn't even feel it. How could Threa keep that for almost a long time? Even Chase and Axcel didn't have the chance to know the real reason behind. Rude. She bacame a friend of us naman. And what she did was right, mali naman talagang sundin 'yung walang puso na hari na 'yun.